*FANTASY HOCKEY QUESTiONS GO HERE*

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Sell him while he's hot! Who cares whether he'll continue at this pace? You know he still won't be as valuable as Holtby and Anderson, and his value will likely never be higher.

Your right tho I know the guys in my league. They are unfortunatly pretty savvy guys and they'll know as well getting Ward now is getting him at his highest level and they won't give me what I'd get for an Anderson who has more "respect". But I'll give it a shot....thx bud

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Canes fans, any update on Philippe Di giuseppe? Guy's been a hitting and shooting machine on your team but he's listed as out with an UBI.

thoughts as well on him sticking on the roster and ice time for the remainder of the season?

Thanks!

Dw182

May 30, 2013
I know this is the Hurricanes forum but serious question... In a keeper league and down to my last keeper spot. Aho or Galchenyuk? Does Aho really have the support surrounding him to be the next big thing?

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I’m guessing 50-60 points will be what you get from Aho every year. Some seasons might be down while others above but consistent year to year and not much variation. I guess it’s a matter of whether you think Galchenyuk can beat that. Our roster is theoretically only going to get better as long as we don’t have a bombshell like Skinner leaving in FA

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Hello. I know the outlook on Derek Ryan is good. What are your expectations for him this year point production wise? Which line and what kind of minutes is he likely to get? Thanks.

Reactions: Roboturner913

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
He'll be on the third line with Skinner, at least to start the season. If Stempniak wasn't injured he would slot on the right, but he is, so one of Necas or Kuoakkanen will take his spot.

He also has a spot on the powerplay and may even pot a few shorthanded points (see the goal where he and McGinn clowned Doughty)

I'd expect around 35 points, maybe 40 if he gets lucky bounces.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
He'll be on the third line with Skinner, at least to start the season. If Stempniak wasn't injured he would slot on the right, but he is, so one of Necas or Kuoakkanen will take his spot.

He also has a spot on the powerplay and may even pot a few shorthanded points (see the goal where he and McGinn clowned Doughty)

I'd expect around 35 points, maybe 40 if he gets lucky bounces.

Thank you! Looks like he'll have pretty good talent to play with one way or another.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
Hey guys who do you think is going to put up more points this year Lindholm or terevainen? I currently have lindholm but i'm considering dropping him for terveinen since i need a LW position player. Thanks

...and good luck tonight go stars :p

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Hey guys who do you think is going to put up more points this year Lindholm or terevainen? I currently have lindholm but i'm considering dropping him for terveinen since i need a LW position player. Thanks

...and good luck tonight go stars :p

My personal opinion is Teravainen. Lindholm is notoriously a slow starter for us and TT seems like he has found a grove.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad