Fantasy Hockey Magazines 2021

Leviathan

Nov 25, 2008
So who's gonna pick them up in this weird year?

THN just dropped their magazine. I am going to look for it in stores tomorrow - I am assuming theyre still printing and distributing it as normal despite the sales probably going down this year due to people not going into stores as much.

I already have Dobber.

A few others Id like to pick up.

Anyone else got their mags yet?

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I hope to get the English edition of Hockey the Magazine Pooler's Guide again. Not sure if I am going to have luck. Last year I found one guy in Seattle selling on E-Bay. Sports Forecaster also has a good magazine and I was able to find that on Amazon last year. Currently listed but not for sale yet.

EDIT: Found out this morning that Hockey the Magazine is not publishing the English edition due to COVID.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leviathan

NewtJorden

Unitas est Invicta
Aug 9, 2006
Rimouski
Got the french version of Hockey the Magazine last week. I dont think theres going to be one in english this year.

hkyresearch

Sep 2, 2020
For those that are looking to save some money, try your local library.
You might be able to read a digital copy of the Hockey News Pool Guide through flipster, rbdigital or another platform.

callan819

Mar 22, 2011
Anyone know if Hockey The Magazine’s pooler guide will be made available to provinces other than Quebec or if you can buy a digital copy?

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Went to Barnes & Noble, debated THN Pool Guide but decided against it. Came home and ordered the Forecaster guide direct. A nice chap called Digger answered even on a Sunday and took my order. Happy to support them again this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->