Fantasy Hockey anyone?

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
Looking to start a league with blues fans now that the season is underway.

I've had the best experience in Yahoo fantasy hockey, so it'll likely be there. H2H, draft, basic settings.

Please only play if you are serious and will check often.

EDIT: I figured I'd just create a league for you guys to join.

League ID-37113
League Name- Blues Fans HF Forum
Password-letsgoblues

Last edited:

BergMan

Mar 31, 2009
Brooklyn
Woah that just reminded me that we made a league and drafted the day before the lockout started. Seems so long ago now.

I'm sure there will be a rush of people in here now that the lockout is over or I'm sure people would love to double up leagues.

Also my no1 center kopitar is injured already. I deserve it for picking a king

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
Woah that just reminded me that we made a league and drafted the day before the lockout started. Seems so long ago now.

I'm sure there will be a rush of people in here now that the lockout is over or I'm sure people would love to double up leagues.

Also my no1 center kopitar is injured already. I deserve it for picking a king

haha, I've made it my priority to not pick a king this year! Even though I had Quick last year...

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
I'm in.

EDIT: I joined.

Last edited:

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I just joined. I'm looking forward to this, the only downside is I doubt I'll be able to snag St. Louis players late:laugh:

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
I guess this is a perfect place to ask, how do you guys view Halak as a fantasy goalie this year? I had him last year and he put up elite numbers, but Elliot got more starts than any other backup. Will Elliot be as big of a factor this year? Where do you rank Halak in fantasy goalie rankings?

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I guess this is a perfect place to ask, how do you guys view Halak as a fantasy goalie this year? I had him last year and he put up elite numbers, but Elliot got more starts than any other backup. Will Elliot be as big of a factor this year? Where do you rank Halak in fantasy goalie rankings?

It's hard to say. Halak is definitely the starter going in and then it depends on how they play I guess? I mean, if Elliott plays like he did last year he will get the same amount of starts but if he plays like he did a few years ago then I would think Halak would get the majority.

Back to this thread, I did my predraft rankings and noticed Tarasenko is around 825 or something. Normally I wouldn't say anything in the hopes of grabbing him late but I'm pretty sure everyone here is going to be interested in him. I wonder how high he will end up going.

BergMan

Mar 31, 2009
Brooklyn
It's hard to say. Halak is definitely the starter going in and then it depends on how they play I guess? I mean, if Elliott plays like he did last year he will get the same amount of starts but if he plays like he did a few years ago then I would think Halak would get the majority.

Back to this thread, I did my predraft rankings and noticed Tarasenko is around 825 or something. Normally I wouldn't say anything in the hopes of grabbing him late but I'm pretty sure everyone here is going to be interested in him. I wonder how high he will end up going.

I remember in the other leage he went very early. The whole leage of blues fans were surprised how fast he went.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012

I did a mock draft with just a bunch of randomly assigned people and I got him with my last pick. I saw nobody was talking about him in the lobby, and I knew I could scoop him late. I don't expect that to happen with all Blues fans. I got Pietrangelo late too. Don't think that will happen either. It will be interesting.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
There was a fantasy league I created back before the lockout. if you had joined that one it is still active and I am planning on keeping it up. Sadly the draft has already occured so we cannot add any new teams.

If you want I can scrap that one and we could start a new one from scratch so we can try to get as many people in as possible. I am worried several players might have forgotten about that original and thus might not play.

Let me know

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
What exactly is the "util" position? I assumed it meant utility players, as in someone that plays multiple positions. How exactly does that differ from the "F" spot?

SirPaste

Jun 30, 2010
STL
There was a fantasy league I created back before the lockout. if you had joined that one it is still active and I am planning on keeping it up. Sadly the draft has already occured so we cannot add any new teams.

If you want I can scrap that one and we could start a new one from scratch so we can try to get as many people in as possible. I am worried several players might have forgotten about that original and thus might not play.

Let me know

Id be down to scrap it :naughty: But mostly because I missed the draft and my team is really, really bad.

BergMan

Mar 31, 2009
Brooklyn

Let me know

I'm still up for playing. checking my team was one of the first things i did afterthe good news haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->