Fantasy Guides: Point Predictions

Betelgeuse

Sep 21, 2018
Hi all,

I've found a few threads on fantasy guides, but I'm specifically interested in player point predictions (my league is points only).

Dobber claims to be fairly accurate. Can anyone else recommend guides that have historically successful point predictions?

Thanks!

sholi2000

No One Gets Left Behind
May 26, 2013
Brandon, MB
www.sholi2000.com
They all suck and are not more accurate than your on evaluation of the game.
1. Watch the game and pick players you like.
2. Rate them in skill and offense
3. See who their linemates are and which direction those linemates are heading.
4. The Team. Coaches, systems, and offensive production
5. Pick those players.

Daniel Sprong, I drafted him in 2015, and protected him every year since. Why. He had exceptional skill in junior playing with next to no one. His one downfall was his dad. Don't care, why, because one of the most offensive and talented teams in the NHL stole him. This season I am hoping he gets to play with Sid and the wait pays off.

Law of averages.
It's always going to be within 5 points.
Fans in Montreal are all gaga over Armia and Tatar. I love the Canadiens but these two players have already set their pattern of skill and production and just because the Canadiens own them now doesn't mean they are going to score 50-60 points when they've show very little in the way of individual production.

Look at last season's numbers. Why did each player score that total. Progression, injuries, age, and team strengths.
Eric Staal type players are anomalies. The entire league thought this guy was done and it took the offer from Mn to sort him out and wake him up. That doesn't happen every day.

Save your money on magazines, and formulate your own list. My Keeper's League Roster draft is next week. I'll print out the top 100 players and highlight all those who have up arrows and draft away. Our rookie draft is today. There won't be a single player taken that will take any one team over the top......maybe Svechnikov will help the Canes, but he isn't helping the second over pick from our pool this season. LOL

Good Luck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->