Fantasy Football

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Well, I guess I'm going to have to create new league. I'll check on it tonight. I know at one point I was named assistant but I don't know if I can change anything or send out invites.

Oh, it's pretty easy to sign up. Yahoo league. When it's all set up I'll send you and invite to your Yahoo address. Accept the invite and that's about it.

Reactions: King Trouty

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Sorry been super busy with moms PCS stuff. My laptop has been out for repair. Desktop still needs to be put in its new case and I hate using my phone to do that stuff.

No buy in for the one that has been going. Yahoo Standard scoring and no IDP. I don't have any commish powers or I'd send invites.

PS I hope adevandry is okay haven't seen him around and he was commish last year.

Before I set this up what do we want in this league?

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
That's what would be best IMO as well. However the keepers will make harder to recruit the people we need.

All of the guys who have posted in this thread are cool and we'd be lucky to have them if they can handle the smack talk and the not so subtle homoeroticism between you and no name. Lol

Jul 31, 2005
CA
That's what would be best IMO as well. However the keepers will make harder to recruit the people we need.

All of the guys who have posted in this thread are cool and we'd be lucky to have them if they can handle the smack talk and the not so subtle homoeroticism between you and no name. Lol

It's a free league. You can join a free league with no keepers and still win the championship. We need owners who just want to play fantasy football and put together a good team that competes all season long. If you want to change the rules around day 1 maybe look at other free leagues. Those 4 keepers speed up the draft quite a bit.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
It's a free league. You can join a free league with no keepers and still win the championship. We need owners who just want to play fantasy football and put together a good team that competes all season long. If you want to change the rules around day 1 maybe look at other free leagues. Those 4 keepers speed up the draft quite a bit.

It is not about me, it is about actually being able to fill out the league.

guderian

Nov 10, 2006
Zagreb
Hi
I am trying to get in(taking Cutler's or something like that) but somebody locked teams (finalized).

Can you please unlock?
Cheers

Sinisa

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Draft was supposed to be today but mom fell again and I was with her at the hospital since Monday without my charger...ff was the last thing on my mind honestly. We will see. Sorry.

ZJames

Jan 4, 2011
Dont worry about it
Draft was supposed to be today but mom fell again and I was with her at the hospital since Monday without my charger...ff was the last thing on my mind honestly. We will see. Sorry.
No worries. I'm actually an RN, so I see stuff like this quite regularly. I hope your mom is doing okay. Hope there are no fractures and that she heals up fast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad