Fantasy Football League

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Some folks indicated they wanted to do another FFL this year. If you want in, PM asap. While this is last minute, we'll try to do a live draft on Yahoo. If you can't make it, it will auto pick for you. It will be a traditional PPR league.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Bump!

The league on yahoo from last season was renewed but two teams have not. So we need two managers if anyone is interested. If you want to play, please PM me and I will send you the link to join. It's free and just for bragging rights or to shit talk some folks here.

Thanks!!

Reactions: KrejciMVP

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
We are all stocked up now! I'll set a draft date where you can either draft live or let it auto pick for you. Looking forward to a fun season!!

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Last year we did a family fantasy league. I was in the 4th draft position out of 14. The day of the draft, the person who set up the league was magically first and I was 14th

With the 14th pick....I took Johnathon Taylor....right away I said you all just screwed up big

4th round pick.....Cooper Kupp

I won the league and the funny thing I played my daughter for the championship.....My wife got 3rd.
I did not help them at all with their picks

Reactions: LSCII

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
We always have a fun time in our league. Glad the tradition will continue. Draft set for Sept 4. See y'all there.

Reactions: LSCII

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
We always have a fun time in our league. Glad the tradition will continue. Draft set for Sept 4. See y'all there.
My tip is instead of filling out your bench late, go for your kicker and D a round of ahead of everyone else. I took Daniel Carlson early, who finished as kicker 1.
Also take a flyer on the rookies or young guys with high upside

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad