OT: Fantasy Football Help

Bad Hat Harry

Michael Scarn
Sep 27, 2010
Boston, MA
I currently have that dilemma that every coach wants...two quarterbacks.

Do I start Tom Brady or Cam Newton next week? Both are predicted to have around 19 points in Yahoo Fantasy Football. Both are on hot streaks, but it seems like Brady is playing a tougher SF team this week.

I'm not much of a fantasy footballer, or even football fan for that matter. I've always liked the 49ers, but only because they were on the cover of Madden 99 and were the default team.

Any advice from someone with more football knowledge would be appreciated .

Bruins Stooge

Spread Out
Aug 12, 2008
Hartford County CT
I currently have that dilemma that every coach wants...two quarterbacks.

Do I start Tom Brady or Cam Newton next week? Both are predicted to have around 19 points in Yahoo Fantasy Football. Both are on hot streaks, but it seems like Brady is playing a tougher SF team this week.

I'm not much of a fantasy footballer, or even football fan for that matter. I've always liked the 49ers, but only because they were on the cover of Madden 99 and were the default team.

Any advice from someone with more football knowledge would be appreciated .

Love me some fantasy football. I had Cam Newton and Andrew Luck and i dropped Luck. With Newton's past 4 or so weeks there is no way you can't play him, no matter who your backup is IMO. It's a risk but i dropped my backup to grab another running back ( i ave alot of "questionable" injury players on my squad and need the depth)

I do ESPN fantasy and the past 3 weeks he's had over 30 points and is one of the main reasons i've made it deep in my playoffs.

Do i think he's bound to cool down and throw a pick here or there, yes (0 picks in last 4 games), but between his run game and his better throwing, and the fact they don't rush it often for touchdowns with their RB's, i'd go with him.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Noone touches Newton's FF potential,I'd stick with him. Brady's going against the NFL's best defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad