Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread II

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I wouldn't say that Sneijder has a ton of pace, but he is very agile. He's intelligent, has a great first touch, one of the best shots going and one of the best at picking out final third passes. He lacks in energy and defensive effort these days, but if you're looking for a creative player as a 10 he's definitely still up there among the best. He is also one of the premier big game players in recent history.

Also if Robben is healthy he should play over Hazard, yes, but they play opposite flanks anyway so it's not really a choice that has to be made. Pogba vs. Sneijder shouldn't even be a discussion since they play different positions. If you want a midfielder you take Pogba if you want an advanced creator who can score some really nice long range goals and poach some others you take Sneijder.

I don't think Eriksen has really done anything to say he's better than Sneijder right now, but I wouldn't say Sneijder is clearly better anymore either.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not picking until after the games today. Open to trading down.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Curtinho is clearly freeing space for the soon to be hottest commodity on the free agent market, Free Thinker and Rager Extraordinaire Joseph Barton. He's made you all look like a right bunch of mugs.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Wanted a young understudy for Buffon. Horn will do.

I am down to my last pick. I may want to add another one so if anyone wants one of my players and my last pick #287 for their last two picks (or I can move down in the right player swap) you know how to find me.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Completely forgot about Bellarabi when I grabbed Schurrle. Actually love this player, and he provides a nice different element off the bench.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
At work. Will pick after lunch time. Open to trade down offers in the mean time.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Yeah it's definitely Evilo's turn by now. There's nothing about it in the rules, and we're very late in the draft anyway, but I was wondering if one participant misses the 12 hour mark, does the next person also have 12 hours before the person after him can pick? So skip two people in a row after 24 hours?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yep.

Everyone has 12 hours per pick, and if it gets to the next pick you keep going by the same rules. But if someone does get skipped we should probably message the next person.

Last edited:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Sorry for the delay lads. Took a short vacation this week and after the first day totally spaced on the draft. I looked and figured it'd be my turn about the time I got back tonight. Never checked in after that. Anyway, you could have skipped me. I did PM Evilo.

Jan 3, 2012
Sorry for the delay lads. Took a short vacation this week and after the first day totally spaced on the draft. I looked and figured it'd be my turn about the time I got back tonight. Never checked in after that. Anyway, you could have skipped me. I did PM Evilo.

UNACCEPTABLE !

I vote we kick him out and divy up his players!

Not committed to his team, he's a Yaya clone!

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Are we going to have a separate thread for squads or did everyone already exhaust the depths of their plans with the lineups posted earlier in this thread?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad