Fantasy Football 2016 (Offseason Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
I think he's more of an early third rounder (bump him up in PPR leagues, though) since I read that they want to get Coleman involved and reduce Freeman's workload.

They still have questions at quarterback, though. I read that they want to start a 7th rounder from last year (Trevor Siemian... spelling?).

Well his receptions could go up if a weaker QB needs to check down with him and use the run game more

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Anyone else feel like Devonta Freeman will be the biggest trap player this season? He was a beast last year, but that came out of nowhere. He's got "CJ Anderson" syndrome written all over him, in my opinion. Someone will take him early in the 1st round and then hate themselves for it.
This is my concern as well. I know the team fell apart down the stretch, but he had 9 of his 11 rushing TDs the first 6 weeks and didn't have over 90 rushing yards once in the last 8 weeks. His receiving yards really declined the final 6 weeks as well. No way I'm using an early first on him.

Speaking of CJ Anderson, he seems like someone who can have a bounce back year under Kubiak without Manning slinging. Opinions?
4.7 YPC last year (4.8 career), and seemed to pick it up as the year went along. Also can catch. I like him a lot at his current ADP.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Ok with drafts coming up soon (1-2 months), I need some help with dynasty league questions.

I get to keep 3 players from this list.

QB
Derek Carr (for a 6th round pick)
Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB
Jamaal Charles (for a 6th round pick)
Matt Forte
Latavius Murray

WR
Jordy Nelson
Allen Robinson
Brandon Marshall
Larry Fitzgerald

TE
Jordan Reed

I didnt show my whole team cause the other guys are fillers. I can only pick 3 from the above list, and I would have to choose between Carr & Charles

Alright. With Fitz resigning Marshall's rankings seem to be increasing.

Due to some league rules (not the only one affected) Charles is off the board.

Choose 3 from:

Jordy Nelson
Allen Robinson
Brandon Marshall
Jordan Reed

People are talking about Reed to have Gronk like capabilities next season. This is also a PPR league. Who do I keep of the 4?

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010

Choose 3 from:

Jordy Nelson
Allen Robinson
Brandon Marshall
Jordan Reed

People are talking about Reed to have Gronk like capabilities next season. This is also a PPR league. Who do I keep of the 4?

Tough call. Robinson you keep for sure. I would keep Marshall and Reed as well, but if you wanted to keep Nelson over one of them I don't think it's crazy.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

Choose 3 from:

Jordy Nelson
Allen Robinson
Brandon Marshall
Jordan Reed

I would wait as long as possible, but I would keep the three WRs. Keep up to date on Nelson's latest knee news, though.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Here is my 2015 roster. Gotta keep 4.

QB
Kirk Cousins
Matt Ryan

WR
Randall Cobb
Allen Robinson
Michael Crabtree
Emmanuel Sanders
Stefon Diggs
Willie Snead

RB
Matt Forte
DeMarco Murray
Denard Robinson
Ronnie Hillman

TE
Tyler Eifert
Zach Miller

K & D doesn't matter.

Thoughts?

Posting this again. Thoughts?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

If round doesn't matter, I'd go with Forte, Murray, Cobb and Robinson. I swapped out Crabtree for Forte (even though I think he's going wayyyyyyyyy too high in drafts at the moment) from my last post about your keepers.

If Eifert wasn't going to miss any of the regular season like he is rumored to, I would have taken him over Forte.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I would go Cobb, Robinson and Eifert. Tough call on the last spot. Would lean Sanders.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Choose 3 from:

Jordy Nelson
Allen Robinson
Brandon Marshall
Jordan Reed

Reed is a beast IF he can stay healthy. The way I look at keepers is who am I getting the best value with. The receivers will all go at least a full round before Reed.

Depends quite a bit on if you get to keep them multiple years or just one.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
You can only keep one?

Odb is the number 1 dynasty asset for fantasy football

I would think that it would be Gurley given how old Eli is and the scarcity of workhorse RBs.

moog35

Jul 25, 2007
I'm torn here. Ten team keeper, #8 pick. Keep Gurley and Grab a WR at #8 or keep Odell and draft BPA at #8?

I would keep Gurley. There are way less good RB's available than WR's. That's a tough one though you really can't go wrong with either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad