OT: Fantasy Draft Sim - Anyone interested?

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Just had an idea, since it is the lockout and I'm bored

Would anyone want to do like a Sim league? The way I could do it would be we could have a fantasy draft on here, and each poster would pick one team. I would randomize the draft order too. And then you we would have a fantasy draft to create our teams.

Then I could just sim the season on my Xbox, maybe a week or so of games every day, and I would post the results and you guys could make trades and such.

You wouldn't need an Xbox to play. Anyone down to do it?

chippa13*

Just had an idea, since it is the lockout and I'm bored

Would anyone want to do like a Sim league? The way I could do it would be we could have a fantasy draft on here, and each poster would pick one team. I would randomize the draft order too. And then you we would have a fantasy draft to create our teams.

Then I could just sim the season on my Xbox, maybe a week or so of games every day, and I would post the results and you guys could make trades and such.

You wouldn't need an Xbox to play. Anyone down to do it?

we already have a 32 team league through EHM...

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
we already have a 32 team league through EHM...

Hey Z. Do we have any teams available these days? We filled in a bunch of blank slots but I think we still have a couple of openings. I'll relay this thread over to the HFL is you're interested and we'll see if we can fit you in.

PM me or Z if you're interested.

Last edited:

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
I've been instructed to post the following.

It looks like all 32 teams are spoken for as of right now, but that can and does change in a heartbeat.

Here is the link to the league:

http://wickedbruinsfan.com/hfl/forum/

As one of the Mods over there told me:

If you want to shoot them a link and have them register and come poke around they are welcome to lurk or apply for assistant GM jobs.

For now, I'm f***ing up my team enough all by myself, but there could be openings for other teams for some help. Speaking for myself, if it weren't for this league, I would have gone insane waiting for the lockout to be solved.

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
Ill take a stab at it. Sign me up.

Doesn't work that way. You take the link and you sign up and one of the Mods will give you access. :D Then you can look around, see how the GMs run their teams, decide you can go it better and send a PM to the GM that's *********g up his team the most to see if he needs some help. ;)

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Doesn't work that way. You take the link and you sign up and one of the Mods will give you access. :D Then you can look around, see how the GMs run their teams, decide you can go it better and send a PM to the GM that's *********g up his team the most to see if he needs some help. ;)

He might have been talking to me haha

TMHUNH

Feb 27, 2003
NH
Visit site
We may have a team open if one of you guys wants to sign up. If you do go to the board and register, PM me here to notify me what your username is so I know which one to approve. A ton of spam registrations come through a day, and I'll never know its legit without a heads up.

Thanks

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
Just a reminder that there is at least one, and probably more, teams available to GM in our HFL league. You can PM me or TMHUNH if you're interested in joining.

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
Sign me up Chief :yo:

I responded to your email with the document containing the instructions for the SIM that we use. I asked our Mod for a list of available teams. Once I get that, I'll send another email with that list and those teams' rosters. I know of one available team, but there may be more. I'll know more later tonight possibly and definitely tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->