Fantasy Draft Finals Voting

Which Team Would Win in a Matchup?

• Total voters

OB5

May 2, 2015
Much respect to @McMozesmadness on a very close final!

Happy to finally win one of these. 60 pick gap is a tough challenge but that 1OA obviously helps. Down for whatever is next!

Reactions: BoldNewLettuce

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Well congrats on the game, @OB5's bold call of Mack 1st OA was definitely a good one and @McMozesmadness showed you can build good teams with mid-picks

I plan on running one more of these before the fall semester starts, likely shortly after the playoffs are done.

The tweaks to the rules will be:
  • Best team for 2021-2022
  • Bracket style
  • No trades or wide open trades, I'm not going to half limit them
  • Your opponent will depend on your draft position, still working on how I'll implement that
So keep a look out for that thread, it'll be after the GM Game, and if anyone will want to co-run let me know, it's really just the playoffs I hate doing, everything else I can handle.

I think these playoffs and even this game to an extent are showing you don't necessarily need a bunch of elite Cs to do good, so I think it'll be interesting to see the next game.

Reactions: Carl182 and OB5

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Was ridiculed for Slavin in round 9, Panarin in round 11. Drysdale is the next one

Also McDonagh is the best D on Tampa. Told you he was bpa for 2 rounds before selection. Same deal with Caufield

@Panda Bear @Nucker101 pm me if you need shadow gm help

Reactions: Panda Bear

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
but Drysdale doesn't matter for a 20-21 game, which is what we're trying to tell you since the game wasn't set for 22-23.

Reactions: hockeynorth

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Was ridiculed for Slavin in round 9, Panarin in round 11. Drysdale is the next one

Also McDonagh is the best D on Tampa. Told you he was bpa for 2 rounds before selection. Same deal with Caufield

@Panda Bear @Nucker101 pm me if you need shadow gm help

Goat I love you man but...

SASB.png

Reactions: hockeynorth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad