Fantasy Draft Finals Voting

Which Team Would Win in a Matchup?

• Total voters

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
When i thought I was too invested in hockey, I landed here.
Also LA's defensive wouldn't make past round 1 of the playoff for me, half the defence is under 6'..

Reactions: LT

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Maybe I dont even watch hockey.

I think these were two of the better teams but i found a lot of the squads were pretty janked. I think the drink-your-own-koolaid style voting reflected that in the end. A lot of soft no-name defenders playing top 4 and a lot of backup goalies.....also random asshats playing in the top 6.

Pretty gross.

....not that I'm salty.....still...

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I changed my vote to Chicago. The depth is significantly better IMO. It’s hard to look past MacKinnon, Guentzel, and Price but outside of that I feel like Chicago drafted better. Really don’t like LA’s forwards outside the top line and D.

OB5

May 2, 2015
I changed my vote to Chicago. The depth is significantly better IMO. It’s hard to look past MacKinnon, Guentzel, and Price but outside of that I feel like Chicago drafted better. Really don’t like LA’s forwards outside the top line and D.
Well

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Yet you were just saying Chicago has no game breakers and no one on that team will score over 20 goals

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Yet you were just saying Chicago has no game breakers and no one on that team will score over 20 goals
Both teams are flawed. Chicago has much better depth at least.

Fabbri-Dvorak-Mangiapane is probably the worst 2nd line in this draft and would get obliterated in the playoffs.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Hopefully more ppl pull a Joey Moss and Chicago (poor mans NJD team I built) wins

Ultimate validation

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Gotta blame yourself. Go from drafting rask and hellebuyck too early, to drafting swayman (pretty legit goalie tbh)

V bad at timing goalie runs. V bad
"You can get Spencer Knight in round 19"

> goes round 14

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
I don't trust any hockey takes from the people voting for Chicago (save McMozes because it's his own team and maybe Paralyzer because he's probably only voting McMozes because they're friends) going forward

Reactions: OB5

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
and sure Chicago has that amazing defence, but LA's is more than serviceable with Ekholm and Spurgeon anchoring two pairs
I found it hard to choose. Eventually voted Chicago because D is better and Krejci is money in playoffs--think he makes the second line better by himself. I like Dvorak fine, but his best year isn't as good as Krejci's career average.
I don't trust any hockey takes from the people voting for Chicago (save McMozes because it's his own team and maybe Paralyzer because he's probably only voting McMozes because they're friends) going forward
Got it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->