Fantasy Draft Expansion Game

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
If Vegas has not selected by the end of the round I will be auto picking for them.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I think Ondrej Kase is a good pick, I just think you could have had him later.

Probably would have scored around 55 points if he wasn't concussed this year.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I've added a depth chart sheet which will make it easier to vote because I know some people aren't going to post their rosters in the roster thread.

Speaking of which, should we do voting based on the old playoff format 1-8 or the current playoff format?

OB5

May 2, 2015
I've added a depth chart sheet which will make it easier to vote because I know some people aren't going to post their rosters in the roster thread.

Speaking of which, should we do voting based on the old playoff format 1-8 or the current playoff format?
I like 1-8 better but maybe we keep it with the current format to stick to realism?

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
@AveryStar4Eva I think you made a mistake with your roster. You put Phil Kessel on, who somebody else picked earlier, rather than your real 4th round pick, Essa Lindell.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
If it becomes consistent that someone is missing their pick we will be automatically skipping. I don’t believe Tampa has made their pick on time once. Not to be a hard ass but just send a list or show some initiative at least. I don’t mind a skipped pick here and there, everyone has busy lives. But when it’s each round that’s another thing. People lose interest when it’s multiple days in between picks.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
If it becomes consistent that someone is missing their pick we will be automatically skipping. I don’t believe Tampa has made their pick on time once. Not to be a hard ass but just send a list or show some initiative at least. I don’t mind a skipped pick here and there, everyone has busy lives. But when it’s each round that’s another thing. People lose interest when it’s multiple days in between picks.

what round does the 1 hour clock start again?

but yeah agree with everything you said. unfortunate to go through 1 pick in 6 hours

OB5

May 2, 2015
what round does the 1 hour clock start again?

but yeah agree with everything you said. unfortunate to go through 1 pick in 6 hours

Especially when you have to wait 60 picks between picks.

I may have mentioned that before not sure though ;)

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Especially when you have to wait 60 picks between picks.

I may have mentioned that before not sure though ;)

Glad I took a 2nd team with both my teams being at the beginning/end of each round. Or else I would have quite the wait too.

Reactions: OB5

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I’m down for a shorter clock. At this point in the draft there’s less difference between picks.

It is a bit annoying that this is the pace in round four. It’s only gonna get worse as this thing carries on.

Reactions: Llamamoto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad