Fantasy Baseball Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
I may be the best team to miss the playoffs in my 2 private leagues, but in my public league I'm in 3rd place and have a good team with players such as Kris Bryant, Ben Zobrist, John Lackey, Jon Lester, Kyle Hendricks, Jason Hammel, and Héctor Rondón.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I may be the best team to miss the playoffs in my 2 private leagues, but in my public league I'm in 3rd place and have a good team with players such as Kris Bryant, Ben Zobrist, John Lackey, Jon Lester, Kyle Hendricks, Jason Hammel, and Héctor Rondón.

Schwarber on DL?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Looks like my winning streak is coming to an end at the hands of Tootoo.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I tried to trade Gary and some for Kyle Hendricks around the deadline, and the guy said he liked the offer but he has his catcher for next year (Schwarber). Just realized now Schwarber probably won't even be catcher eligible next season. Wish I had pushed harder on the deal. Might end up getting more if Sanchez keeps hitting like this.

Possibly will have to start Volquez in the playoffs next week. Got a bye this week

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Darko, go easy on me, please. :nod:

Edit: Just checked Tootoo Train's league... ugh, I'm getting destroyed so far in a must win.

And in the HF Mods league, I have a .706 win percentage, but I think there are only like three of us still playing. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad