Fantasy Baseball Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Yea this 20 teamer was more of an 'on a whim' type thing. Yahoo public league. Completely random. I suppose I might be singing a different toon if I knew some peeps.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Hey I'm doing my part. Swung 2 trades (with the same manager).

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Ha, down by 3 after the Harrison RBI single in the top of the 9th. My boy Nicasio comes in and has a clean inning with 1 K to get me 4 pts and a win :handclap:

That's what the dude gets for starting Brett Anderson.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I traded McCullers in a package to get Greinke, and I am now trading Aaron Sanchez in a package for J.D. Martinez. I'm going for it!

I think you'll eventually regret that trade but hey I can understand why you did it. Similar to my Russell + for Wainwright trade. At some point you gotta go for it.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
After losing Stanton I took a shot with Aaron Judge. Other OFs available were Tyler Naquin and Travis Jankowski. Trea Turner is also available and I could slot him in at UTIL.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
After losing Stanton I took a shot with Aaron Judge. Other OFs available were Tyler Naquin and Travis Jankowski. Trea Turner is also available and I could slot him in at UTIL.

The irony is basically Judge is who I have to replace Stanton with in my 16-team dynasty league but that's only cause my team has a Yankee farm affiliation so Judge was protected for me. Otherwise I'd be replacing Stanton with like Keon Broxton lol (though he's actually been decent lately for what he is).

You'd think one of these years Stanton would get hurt in May instead of August :P

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Holding 2nd place in my AL Only roto league. A little bit annoyed that this one guy keeps putting huge blind bids on free agents. Mostly because he's in second to last place and was virtually dormant through the first three months of the season. I don't quite get his logic. Six weeks of Andrew Benintendi isn't going to put you in the money.

But alas, free agent pickups cost additional money in our league, so that's more (presumably) for me in the end.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
That guy must have 6 other really ****ing good players.

Nope. I honestly think my team is better than his, but I'm 10 games behind him. It's been a lost season for me in that league.

Although... my keeper situation is looking pretty good for next year.

Edwin Encarnacion
Carlos Gonzalez
Kris Bryant
Xander Bogaerts
Giancarlo Stanton
Bryce Harper

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
my league's tdl was today, i set up three trades that sort of interlocked because i was sick of Chris Davis' slash line

traded Lackey for Hosmer

traded K Rod for Salazar

traded C. Davis, Dexter Fowler, Joe Musgrove for Pedro Alvarez, Zach Britton, Estrada

happy with my moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->