Fantastic Goal by Zacha

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Certainly was never a bust but at the same time hes now starting to show that 6th overall potential on offense he had when he was drafted.

Zacha is already a BEAST defensively. If he can get the offense going next season to keep up with the 2nd half of this year... he will be Couturier 2.0

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
At this point, he's a Devil. We can't change the pick. I just want him to be the best he can be and this goal was the single greatest moment of his career for me so far.

Legit jumped out of my seat.

Reactions: MakoSlade

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Hopefully he didn't pull a Hertl on Lu and that's not the goal we send him off with.

Golden Puppers

Mar 20, 2019
Very nice goal.

That's just as bad by Luongo as it is on Ekblad. Lazy play, tendy should have his paddle down there. Puck actually went under Lou's stick. Just as a pitcher needs to field his position from time to time, goalie's gotta play a little D there and deny Zacha the crease.

ZlGaigF.png

ForumNamePending

Mar 31, 2012
Ya... That goal was as nice as the play call was bad.

I had forgotten Zacha existed so I went and looked him up... Looks like he missed some time, but he has actually been kind of productive since around Christmas time... ~20 point in ~30 games. Small sample size, but perhaps at hint that he might be able to put up decent numbers in the NHL.:dunno:

Reactions: MakoSlade

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Ya... That goal was as nice as the play call was bad.

I had forgotten Zacha existed so I went and looked him up... Looks like he missed some time, but he has actually been kind of productive since around Christmas time... ~20 point in ~30 games. Small sample size, but perhaps at hint that he might be able to put up decent numbers in the NHL.:dunno:

He is slowly improving. Kid already plays great D and is a great PKer.

He has the tools, but the assertiveness has been coming along slowly. It is coming though.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
One of those announcers sounds like Brad Garrett from everybody loves Raymond.

My gosh, how is this guy in broadcasting???

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Very nice goal.

That's just as bad by Luongo as it is on Ekblad. Lazy play, tendy should have his paddle down there. Puck actually went under Lou's stick. Just as a pitcher needs to field his position from time to time, goalie's gotta play a little D there and deny Zacha the crease.

ZlGaigF.png

Ya I blame Luongo more than Ekblad- Ek didn't take the puck away but he pushed him wide enough where the goalie needs to have that cross crease move. It's Lou though, so.. goddammit Ekblad. Hell of a move by Zacha.

Reactions: Paranoid Android

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad