Fanseat

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Is Fanseat still broadcasting Finnish Juniors this season? Only Slovakian and French hockey on the schedule so far and the season begins this week.

I can't find anything online but I'm limited to searching in English or some poorly translated Finnish. If anyone can help me out it would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Toro2017

Sep 14, 2017
Is Fanseat still broadcasting Finnish Juniors this season? Only Slovakian and French hockey on the schedule so far and the season begins this week.

I can't find anything online but I'm limited to searching in English or some poorly translated Finnish. If anyone can help me out it would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

I'm not sure, but according to this ilta-sanomat article, Suomi-sarja, womens hockey league in finland and junior A league (under 20 league) will be on ruutu.fi next season. Should be found under "urheilu" (Sports). It cost 9,90€ per month.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I'm not sure, but according to this ilta-sanomat article, Suomi-sarja, womens hockey league in finland and junior A league (under 20 league) will be on ruutu.fi next season. Should be found under "urheilu" (Sports). It cost 9,90€ per month.

Interesting, thank you! And I just cancelled my Ruutu subscription last month because Liiga switched to Telia. Hah!

In the upcoming schedule it does show Nuorten SM-liiga, I'm not sure what Fan Camera means but I will check it out.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Interesting, thank you! And I just cancelled my Ruutu subscription last month because Liiga switched to Telia. Hah!

In the upcoming schedule it does show Nuorten SM-liiga, I'm not sure what Fan Camera means but I will check it out.
You cancelled Ruutu+ when the Finnish baseball playoffs were right around the corner? Blasphemy. :sarcasm:

Ruutu has done "fan camera" broadcasts for Finnish baseball the last two seasons, it basically meant a static camera (surely they can't do that for hockey, right?) and no PBP.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
You cancelled Ruutu+ when the Finnish baseball playoffs were right around the corner? Blasphemy. :sarcasm:

Ruutu has done "fan camera" broadcasts for Finnish baseball the last two seasons, it basically meant a static camera (surely they can't do that for hockey, right?) and no PBP.

Haha and Finnish baseball is really neat too!

The page for it says it is single camera with no play-by-play, so I just hope someone is working the camera. That is the same as what was on Fanseat.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
FYI the junior games on Ruutu are geo-blocked. But anyway...

Games are similar quality to what was on Fanseat. Single camera but someone is operating it. Scoreboard similar to what Ruutu used for Liiga but no timer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad