Fanatics Player Shirts

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Has anyone here purchased a fanatics player shirt? Was just wondering how the fanatics player shirts are compared to the adidas and reebok ones. I had a reebok Stamkos player shirt and the quality was great. I was going to purchase an adidas Sergachev shirt from Tampa Bay sports but the order ended up being around 90 dollars because I live in Canada. Thanks! I attached a picture of what the fanatics player shirts look like.
54e9a810-42b7-4184-8434-245d5decd543_1.625bb60a205f97dceeb1c15c08f27d58.jpeg

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
I have and they are nice. Sergechev is a great choice, especially when going to Montreal games.
Ahahah it's too bad I won't be going to any Montreal games as I live in Alberta. How big is the number and name on the back? Looks sort of small in the picture. On my reebok Stamkos shirt is quite big.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon

I compared my new Strålman one with old Reebok Bishop (classic blue) and Boyle (black with Bolts on front) t-shirts.

Reebok: name is 2.5 inches tall, number is 10.5 inches tall.
Fanatics: name is 2.25 inches tall, number is 8.5 inches tall.

So the number is a bit smaller, but it still looks good. The quality of the shirts and printing is maybe just a wee touch less than the Reebok ones, but not enough to bother about, imho.

These aren't really knockoffs, just a bit less expensive versions that are fully licensed. Best part is that they allow you the ability to choose ANY current roster player. :DD

Last edited:

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Got a Boyle Devils one and I like it. Seems like the material is a little softer and shirt seems to fit a tad bit tighter than my black Bolts Boyle one. I like it, but I think the Reebok fit a tad bit better.

Like others have said, the ability to get players that aren't "star" players is the benefit. Hoping the Bolts come out with a third jersey I like so I can buy some player shirts for the Bolts. Probably go with a Conacher.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Got a Boyle Devils one and I like it. Seems like the material is a little softer and shirt seems to fit a tad bit tighter than my black Bolts Boyle one. I like it, but I think the Reebok fit a tad bit better.

Like others have said, the ability to get players that aren't "star" players is the benefit. Hoping the Bolts come out with a third jersey I like so I can buy some player shirts for the Bolts. Probably go with a Conacher.
I like wearing player shirts a lot more than jerseys sometimes I was hoping they would come out with a third before the season started but oh well I think i'll just get a Sergachev player shirt and wait until they drop the thirds to get a Vasilevskiy jersey. The away Vasilevskiy jersey just comes out to be too much and the only place that sells it is Tampa Bay sports and it costs me a lot to ship it to Canada. I don't wanna get a home Vasilevskiy because I already have a home Hedman but that's a reebok jersey.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
I like wearing player shirts a lot more than jerseys sometimes I was hoping they would come out with a third before the season started but oh well I think i'll just get a Sergachev player shirt and wait until they drop the thirds to get a Vasilevskiy jersey. The away Vasilevskiy jersey just comes out to be too much and the only place that sells it is Tampa Bay sports and it costs me a lot to ship it to Canada. I don't wanna get a home Vasilevskiy because I already have a home Hedman but that's a reebok jersey.

Yeah not sure if you've seen my posts around here, but I'm known as the biggest hater of the Bolts logo/jerseys around. Been complaining about them since the change and still hate them. The exception was the black BOLTS jerseys because it didn't use the same format and didn't have that crap logo. Of course because of this I've been told I'm not allowed to be a real fan :laugh:

As I've gotten older though I';m the same with the shirts over the jerseys. I have quite a few Bolts jerseys already, so I have no shortage of jerseys to wear to the games. I usually rotate between the original third, BOLTS third, and the black jerseys before our current. Wearing them to games is fine, but out and about in Florida hockey jerseys aren't the best haha.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Yeah not sure if you've seen my posts around here, but I'm known as the biggest hater of the Bolts logo/jerseys around. Been complaining about them since the change and still hate them. The exception was the black BOLTS jerseys because it didn't use the same format and didn't have that crap logo. Of course because of this I've been told I'm not allowed to be a real fan :laugh:

As I've gotten older though I';m the same with the shirts over the jerseys. I have quite a few Bolts jerseys already, so I have no shortage of jerseys to wear to the games. I usually rotate between the original third, BOLTS third, and the black jerseys before our current. Wearing them to games is fine, but out and about in Florida hockey jerseys aren't the best haha.
Yeah I like to throw on jerseys and watch the game but before I had a jersey I was always watching them in Stamkos shirts. I'm like 5'5 or something too so jerseys are quite a bit long on the sleeves. I would hate to wear jerseys in that hot Florida weather though :laugh:

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Yeah I like to throw on jerseys and watch the game but before I had a jersey I was always watching them in Stamkos shirts. I'm like 5'5 or something too so jerseys are quite a bit long on the sleeves. I would hate to wear jerseys in that hot Florida weather though :laugh:

I can get away with it about twice a year I think, and even then my gf thinks I'm crazy lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->