Fanatics Help

TeamTourigny

Formally TeamTurris & TeamTippet & TeamTocchet
Jan 16, 2007
Vegas
Has anyone else ordered a white Jersey from Fanatics and got the wrong color RED for the name/ number plate?
They have sent me 2 now, both with RED when it's supposed to be a maroon color. It looks like a Christmas jersey (Red and green).

Fanatics keeps telling me that they sent it our correctly. I know that they stink and all but this is just frustrating.

Attachments

• Durzi.jpg
    Durzi.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 3PEPRKTB55JXRO6GRMZLU7IXRQ.jpg
    3PEPRKTB55JXRO6GRMZLU7IXRQ.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 3

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone else ordered a white Jersey from Fanatics and got the wrong color RED for the name/ number plate?
They have sent me 2 now, both with RED when it's supposed to be a maroon color. It looks like a Christmas jersey (Red and green).

Fanatics keeps telling me that they sent it our correctly. I know that they stink and all but this is just frustrating.
Fanatics is the worst

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona

Your best bet is to keep checking Ebay and find an old original someone is selling. It will be accurate, almost indestructible and most likely still look new. Then find a reputable place that will personalize them. Mine still look perfect at over 20 years old. Damn, how old are they now?? Eh, probably better not to do the math and date myself.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

I believe the only color red ever used by the team is brick red. Do you have another jersey to compare it to?

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
i would say that about 60% of orders come incorrect. Just contact them. they usually make good. It's not great quality though I agree.

Last edited:

TeamTourigny

Jan 16, 2007
Vegas
Their customer service has been responsive, They offered a refund but I just really want the correct jersey and colors.

You can see that the Red/ Green combo is very MN wild.

Attachments

• Coyotes Jersey Problem.jpg
    Coyotes Jersey Problem.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 4

TeamTourigny

Jan 16, 2007
Vegas
I also found that they been producing the wrong color RED with celebrity jerseys.

Attachments

• FTNiJzGWUAEQFP_.jpg
    FTNiJzGWUAEQFP_.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 3
  • snoop-dogg-and-arizona-coyotes-teaming-up-v0-4ug7weawbo091.jpg
    snoop-dogg-and-arizona-coyotes-teaming-up-v0-4ug7weawbo091.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 4

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I also found that they been producing the wrong color RED with celebrity jerseys.

If the below jersey represents the correct color, then it doesn't look consistent with the brick red on the rest of the jersey. Maybe that's intentional.

1706808029360.png

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
There is a reason Fanatics has a website dedicated to how much Fanatics stinks. Based on the celebrity customs posted above it looks like they won't make them correctly for whatever reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad