Tickets: Fan-to-Fan Ticket Resales 2017-18 (Rules in OP)

Cygnus 2112

Aug 7, 2014
Long Island
So I got my 1/2 season tix yesterday- with the dynamic pricing there are different prices on them depending on the game. My cost per seat is $112. I don't sell a lot of my games, maybe 6-8. Is anyone altering how they price out their tickets based on this? Or do you just tell the person "ignore the price on the ticket". I'm not selling a crappy game with a printed price of $88.50 for that- I'd lose money and there's no guarantee I'm selling a higher tiered game for more to make up the difference. Sorry if this is a dumb question.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
So I got my 1/2 season tix yesterday- with the dynamic pricing there are different prices on them depending on the game. My cost per seat is $112. I don't sell a lot of my games, maybe 6-8. Is anyone altering how they price out their tickets based on this? Or do you just tell the person "ignore the price on the ticket". I'm not selling a crappy game with a printed price of $88.50 for that- I'd lose money and there's no guarantee I'm selling a higher tiered game for more to make up the difference. Sorry if this is a dumb question.

We had this discussion in the STH thread but I told whoever I sold to that I know that the prices vary on the ticket up front but I'm selling for my average cost like every other year. I did sell a lot more on StubHub this year than past years though.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004

for my regulars, charging the price on the ticket. I gave them each a mix of prices and kept all 3 guys around a $90-93 average (my average is $89).

thesnake

Apr 25, 2007
New Vernon
Selling tickets to the Monday 9/18 preseason game against the NYI

I have two tickets in row 2 of Section 217. It's behind the net the NYR attack twice.

Asking $30 each. SOLD

PM me

Last edited:

xsniper11x

Jul 12, 2002
Visit site
Have two tix to both Mon and Wed Pre-season games. $35 each (or $30 each if you take both games).

Sec 113, Row 17 behind net rangers shoot twice. Aisle seats
Email [email protected] if interested (please don't PM)

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Can anyone speak to the experience of sitting on the bridge? If, for example I could choose between the bridge and some closer non-bridge seats, which would be better?

I don't go that often but I've never sat up there before.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Can anyone speak to the experience of sitting on the bridge? If, for example I could choose between the bridge and some closer non-bridge seats, which would be better?

I'm personally not a fan. The view is amazing up there but you feel detached from the crowd and I don't like looking through the glass. Positives include the view and it's quicker to bathrooms and concessions between periods since there's not as many people up there.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I'm personally not a fan. The view is amazing up there but you feel detached from the crowd and I don't like looking through the glass. Positives include the view and it's quicker to bathrooms and concessions between periods since there's not as many people up there.

Thanks for the feedback. Think I'm going to give it a go since I've never had the chance before and the view looks pretty enticing. Not crazy about being detached from the crowd but it'll be something new.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Thanks for the feedback. Think I'm going to give it a go since I've never had the chance before and the view looks pretty enticing. Not crazy about being detached from the crowd but it'll be something new.

A lot of people love it. I can see why but it just doesn't do it for me. Make sure you get row 1 or the barstools. With row 1 you're only looking through one pane of glass. With the barstools you can see over everyone and the glass. With row 2 you're looking through two planes of glass which really distorts the lighting of the ice and dulls everything.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
A lot of people love it. I can see why but it just doesn't do it for me. Make sure you get row 1 or the barstools. With row 1 you're only looking through one pane of glass. With the barstools you can see over everyone and the glass. With row 2 you're looking through two planes of glass which really distorts the lighting of the ice and dulls everything.

I personally love it. Probably one of my favorite places to sit.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York

I have knicks seats on the bridge. Great view but you're high up. Can feel a bit claustrophobic.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Chase Bridge or West Balcony barstool seats are the best seats in the house IMO. I prefer barstool seats. I have some pics from seats that I have sat in on my phone. I'll upload a few onto here if you want to see what it is like. The view is fantastic for hockey.

Listen to the advise above though, do not get row 2. Either Row 1 or barstool.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Chase Bridge or West Balcony barstool seats are the best seats in the house IMO. I prefer barstool seats. I have some pics from seats that I have sat in on my phone. I'll upload a few onto here if you want to see what it is like. The view is fantastic for hockey.

Listen to the advise above though, do not get row 2. Either Row 1 or barstool.

why not row 2?

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Got row 1 so I'm looking forward to it. Would have preferred bar stools but I was under some time constraints deciding on these seats.

Thanks for everyone's advice and feedback!

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I thought about getting the barstools for the knicks this season but they're going to suck again this year and the row 1s were pretty easy to sell. I'd happily take bridges for the rangers but not at a 50% premium.

leetch2

Aug 24, 2004
All,

I'm selling the following pairs for the 3 preseason games (Paypal preferred):

9/18 vs. NYI - Section 221 Row 3 - $50 for the pair
9/20 vs. NJD - Section 221 Row 3 - $50 for the pair
9/25 vs PHI - Section 221 Row 3 - $50/pair
9/25 vs PHI - Section 222 Row 9 - $50/pair

Please PM or email at:

[email protected]

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

426er

Sep 14, 2005
Monday 9/18 Pre Season vs. NYI

2 tix section 212 row 16 Seats 1 & 2

$30 ea obo

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
This should be closed because numerous sth are trying to sell way above cost....shut it down

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->