OT: Fan spots in Vancouver for a tourist

HelloCookie

Nov 23, 2016
Finland
Hi guys,

I'll take the leap of faith in advance and ask what Canucks related stuff I should see and which places should I visit during my 2-3 day stay in september? Unfortunately I'll miss the actual games but I'd be thrilled to get a glimpse of the city and the hockey culture outside the rink.

My brother brought a Kesler t-shirt for me during the olympics in 2010 but I'm gonna upgrade it with a Horvat jersey if Luongo/Schneider hybrid isn't available.

Any, and most likely every, suggestion will be much appreciated! I thought this would be the best place to ask, sorry if the OT is way too off :)

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Hi guys,

I'll take the leap of faith in advance and ask what Canucks related stuff I should see and which places should I visit during my 2-3 day stay in september? Unfortunately I'll miss the actual games but I'd be thrilled to get a glimpse of the city and the hockey culture outside the rink.

My brother brought a Kesler t-shirt for me during the olympics in 2010 but I'm gonna upgrade it with a Horvat jersey if Luongo/Schneider hybrid isn't available.

Any, and most likely every, suggestion will be much appreciated! I thought this would be the best place to ask, sorry if the OT is way too off :)

Check out Commercial Drive for the restaurants, and drop into Brittania Rink - some of the Canucks may be skating to get ready for training camp.

Consider going by 8 Rinks in Burnaby, lots of hockey going on, sometimes will see NHL'ers working one-on-one with skating coaches.

Outside the rinks I am not so sure about the hockey culture (especially at that time of year).

HelloCookie

Nov 23, 2016
Finland
Check out Commercial Drive for the restaurants, and drop into Brittania Rink - some of the Canucks may be skating to get ready for training camp.

Consider going by 8 Rinks in Burnaby, lots of hockey going on, sometimes will see NHL'ers working one-on-one with skating coaches.

Outside the rinks I am not so sure about the hockey culture (especially at that time of year).

Thank you very much, I'll keep those in mind.

HelloCookie

Nov 23, 2016
Finland
What is a Luongo/Schneider hybrid?

Im glad you asked:

5NnnHMr.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad