Fan Meet up

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
hey all, its that time where i think it'd be fun as we get into the middle of the season that anyone living in manhattan, bk, queens, si, li, gets together to watch the isles either beat a top 10 team in the NHL or play down to their compeition...

the laughter, good beers and merry attitude will be sure to either heighten the feeling of victory, or lessen the punch of defeat...

it seems like a lot of you are familiar with the bk area where we can watch the game and suck down some pints, so i will be happy to take suggestions and see if we can reserve a back area somewhere....

was looking at the schedule and Thursday 12/5 at 8pm vs STL looks like a good option...

let me know what you think..

KidThatWonTheCalder

Artist Formerly Known as IslesandHawks
Jun 16, 2011
hey all, its that time where i think it'd be fun as we get into the middle of the season that anyone living in manhattan, bk, queens, si, li, gets together to watch the isles either beat a top 10 team in the NHL or play down to their compeition...

the laughter, good beers and merry attitude will be sure to either heighten the feeling of victory, or lessen the punch of defeat...

it seems like a lot of you are familiar with the bk area where we can watch the game and suck down some pints, so i will be happy to take suggestions and see if we can reserve a back area somewhere....

was looking at the schedule and Thursday 12/5 at 8pm vs STL looks like a good option...

let me know what you think..
Finals until the 18th... Gonna be a complete recluse until after then. Law school sucks. Have fun if that'd the date you guys choose.

Felix Unger

Aug 2, 2005
I could probably do 12/5. I think it's key for the Islanders chances. Last year's bk meet-up (such as it was) was the Canadiens OT win that turned the season around.

Benedict Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk: A spy?
Jul 19, 2011
CASCADIA NOW
I'd like to join, but it's a loooooooong way from Vancouver. Guys, meet me half way in South Dakota or Iowa or Nebraska. You guys can choose from all these exotic locations!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad