HF Habs: Fan Experience

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
During this weekend, a meeting between the season ticket holders at the Bell Center with the President/GM. Skating on the ice(1 hour) for 500 points in Club1909 Game. Etc.

PS: #FanExperience = One more pill to calm down the "Fefans".

BarracudaMtl

Apr 15, 2018
Do it like in futbol.... reserve 1000 seats for Ultras (HABITANTS). Choose a lider , make a fanPage. Let them bring drums,chants and emotion to the place.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
During this weekend, a meeting between the season ticket holders at the Bell Center with the President/GM. Skating on the ice(1 hour) for 500 points in Club1909 Game. Etc.

PS: #FanExperience = One more pill to calm down the "Fefans".

28gdqj.jpg

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
The Bell Centre is still a pretty fun experience. I have always wanted better chants. But like most gatherings in life, increase the booze increase the fluidity, to do this, decrease the price of beer. at even 7 dollars a pop most will leave the 3 dollar tip and I for one would definitely drink more beer there.

Edit: 10 Dollars is basically the most I am willing to pay for a regular size beer, and I'd be reluctant to tip at that price after paying my admission fee as well.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
There ain't no fan experience worth the price as much as watching them shit-ass games by myself (my family and friends deserted the team) from the comfort of my home through online HD streams, with HFBoards open to my right, and alcohol to my left.

That is the only way one can reach the end of those f***ing boring games.

Reactions: mariolemieux66

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->