Fan capacity in 3rd round?

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
If we cant get to at least 5000 for round 3 I'll be really disappointed
Well, if you open to 5K for the Bell Centre, what are you going to say to the festivals who can't get higher than 2,500? There needs to be a coherent answer to all situations.

Believe me, I would love for the Bell Centre to be full for the 3rd round. But it's impossible. That's a fact. Regardless of what our American brothers may think and say, our approach is different and so be it. No approach has yet shown to be full proof. I accept what we do here. Canadians have always been known to be prudent. I see nothing different here.

It doesn't help our team, but in the grand scheme of things, who cares, really. It's only a hockey team. Besides, Uncle Geoff ain't broke. This organization is practically breaking even with its general TV rights and sponsorship contracts.

Reactions: canucklover123

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
why is Canada so slow with vaccines? Here you can go anywhere at anytime and get whatever you want.

Canada had a late start to mass vaccinations compared the US. Physically receiving the vaccines was an issue at first, but I think it's been going pretty well for the past several weeks.

Despite the late start, they have somehow caught up, or maybe even jumped ahead of the US in administring first doses, but they remain far behind with the 2nd dose.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Canada had a late start to mass vaccinations compared the US. Physically receiving the vaccines was an issue at first, but I think it's been going pretty well for the past several weeks.

Despite the late start, they have somehow caught up, or maybe even jumped ahead of the US in administring first doses, but they remain far behind with the 2nd dose.
Where I am anyone can have a vaccine dose, no waiting, no appointments. Is that the case there?

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
why is Canada so slow with vaccines? Here you can go anywhere at anytime and get whatever you want.

Vaccines are available. We are among the most vaccinated countries, and there are vaccines available, including second doses. The people who aren't vaccinated are choosing to remain unvaccinated, Fox News viewers, possibly.

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
100 %. How long can they maintain the tyrannical hold of the population. Maybe slow down the vaccine distribution more? LOL.

Vaccine distribution is going very well. Legault is firmly anti-Montreal, if a Quebec City team were playing the restrictions would be long gone. Still, it's a bit early to have 20k people sitting next to each other.

30 odd new cases and 11000 vaccines in Quebec yesterday, it's trending well, somewhat in spite of our premier.

Reactions: azcanuck

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
I read somewhere the QC government may increase to half capacity by June 28th, assuming numbers continue to decline.

The issue is most Canadians aren't fully vaccinated, meaning received both shots. The delta variant in particular is really concerning.
Well then just wait for the variable variant...will blow your socks off. Scary stuff....

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Where I am anyone can have a vaccine dose, no waiting, no appointments. Is that the case there?

I think it varies from region to region, but there are drop in clinics to get your first dose in my region, or you can get an appointment by registering online.

Im waiting for a 2nd dose though.

SpezNc2

Mar 3, 2002

because USA has blocked the exportations.
Because of strong vaccine hesitancy in the US, Canada should surpass the USA in doses /100 over the next month. By Canada day, the figure will be much different.

also cases and deaths / 100 are lesser in Canada than the US.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
If we are only allowed 5,000 fans, can we get the 5,000 fattest people in Quebec to show up?
They'd take 2 seats each so it'll feel like playing in front of 10,000.

2df55652b8642f17d9b25a351fd6a792.jpeg

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
At least we can use advanced mathematics to figure the building will sound like it has 35000 in attendance.

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
Any season tickets holder got their e-mail confirmation to buy tickets for 3rd round?
Still nothing on my side, didn't sign up for round 1 (we were down 1-3 when it was time to subscribe), I wasn't picked for round 2, still hoping for round 3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad