fair sens-sens trades?

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
More lockout boredom....

1) Propose a "Sens to Sens" trade that would be fair value, using only players on our current roster, prospects and picks. It has to be a trade that you would be completely indifferent between.
2) Debate and deride your fellow poster's choices endlessly.

For example.

Spezza
for
Karlsson and Smith

EDIT: If you'd like to make it a bit more interesting, you can throw in former players WHEN THEY WERE SENS. For example, you can trade mid-90s Yashin for a 2006-07 Heatley, etc.

Last edited:

Comely

Nov 26, 2007
Cambridge
Karlsson for Spezza and Smith.

I think this trade completely ignores the needs of both teams, I mean Ottawa already has Turris for a second line center they dont need Spezza(s) and Ottawa has several good young defensive prospects and doesnt want to give away its only top line center for a second Karlsson.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Zibanejad + Cowen for 05-06 Chara

Ottawa grabs a high-quality defenceman who's just entering his prime to complement Karlsson.

05-06 Ottawa grabs a couple young prospects to flush out the empty prospect cupboard.

smithy

May 31, 2011
New York
I think this trade completely ignores the needs of both teams, I mean Ottawa already has Turris for a second line center they dont need Spezza(s) and Ottawa has several good young defensive prospects and doesnt want to give away its only top line center for a second Karlsson.

:clap:

Well done, sir.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad