Factory overrun sticks at 1800faceoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingpest19

Sep 21, 2004
Jacobv2 said:
http://www.1800faceoff.com/prod_selected.ihtml?shop_id=1&prod_id=4217&cat_id_on=227

Anyone know what brand these actually are overruns of? Looks like Bauer to me..

I'd like to order one but only if I can be sure that the N106 is the Jokinen blade pattern.

I'm going to call them but I thought I'd ask here to be sure, or if anyone else has any experience with these factory overrun sticks.

IIRC correctly they are bauer vapor xxx sticks. you can go to modsquadhockey.com amd do a search on it

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
kingpest19 said:
IIRC correctly they are bauer vapor xxx sticks. you can go to modsquadhockey.com amd do a search on it
Thanks.

I'll call them tomorrow to be sure.

Dr GLU

Mar 1, 2002
Northern Hemisphere
1800faceoff is owned by Perani's who pick up a bunch of Innovative made overruns/blem sticks every year. They're sold under the "Famous Maker" and WinnWell "brands."

This year, the "Famous Maker" sticks are overrun/blem Vapor XXXs made by Inno for Bauer. The N106 is the Jokinen pattern.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Just got my stick yesterday.. It is in fact exactly like a Bauer Vapor XXX. Will be trying it out on ice tomorrow night, but so far I'm pleased at the deal I got.

I got the Jokinen pattern which I had seen up-close before but have never used in a game yet, so we'll see how it goes.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Update: Stick eez gewd. Light and stiff, like a good composite should be. Scored a goal on a rising slap shot that went over the goalie's glove hand but then had trouble handling the puck as the game went on.. But I think that was my problem, not my stick's.

As someone that's used wood sticks for the last 12-13 years, it's going to take some getting used to. Sometimes it feels like I'm not holding anything at all it's so light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad