Facing Off weighs in on potential forwards, coaching candidates

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Everyone's saying Silfverberg is a dream and that Anaheim will figure something out versus losing him for nothing. I think Zucker would be great, but I don't know how much of that is wanting a person from Las Vegas on the team at all costs.

I'm really hoping against Capuano, it just seems like a boring coaching hire. I'm hoping for someone else,Gallant would make me pretty happy.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Literally zero chance Silf will be exposed. In the absolute worst case scenario for the Ducks that they can't move Vatanen in a trade they just leave him exposed and protect (Lindholm/Fowler/Manson, Getzlaf/Perry/Kesler/Rakell/Silfverberg/Cogliano/_____). In all likelihood Vatanen gets moved and the Knights get to pick from Vermette, Kerdiles and some below average depth players.

Larry Fisher

Sep 19, 2002
Kelowna, B.C.
Yeah, I'm surprised how many people are still suggesting Silfverberg. Hopefully they don't hold their breath on that. Zucker is looking more and more likely with the season he's having, earning that select by Vegas. And I do like Gallant as the Golden Knights' coach, he'd be my hire as of today but Ruff might be worth the wait as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->