FA Game #4 by matt trick, RR, and IR4

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
:edmonton

will be placing Sheldon Souray on waivers. If you want to guarantee you acquire him, let us know, he won't cost much of anything. Also, he will not be placed on re-entry at any point.

Also, we are actively searching for a #1 center and left wing.
Gagner, MSP, Whitney, Gilbert, Smid, Peckham, Marincin, Plitlick, LA's 1st, our 2nd, and all assets except for Hall, Eberle, and our 1st are potentially available.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Pens looking for a long-term solution on RW. Willing to deal any picks and prospects not named Despres.

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
Have received some interesting proposals for Parise. Things could be heating up soon though.

Soma OTB players include:
Henrik Tallinder
Dainius Zubrius
David Clarkson
Brian Rolston

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
:sabres

Everybody but Ryan Miller and Tyler Myers is available from Buffalo...I'm looking to acquire a 2nd line center and a top-pairing defenceman.

Players like Tyler Ennis, Thomas Vanek, all my prospects and my 1st round pick from this year are on the trading block.

PM me with offers!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
:flyers

Our organization is tired of the revolving door at the goaltender position. Acquiring a number one goaltender is our number one priority. In order to acquire one we are willing to move the likes of Kris Versteeg, Matt Carle, Sergei Bobrovsky and Jeff Carter. Another position that we are looking to fill is a forward with a strong net presence. Carter will only be moved for a legitimate number one goaltender.

Do not bother asking about Mike Richards, Claude Giroux, Danny Briere, James van Riemsdyk, or Chris Pronger

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Problem?

:flyers

Our organization is tired of the revolving door at the goaltender position. Acquiring a number one goaltender is our number one priority. In order to acquire one we are willing to move the likes of Kris Versteeg, Matt Carle, Sergei Bobrovsky and Jeff Carter. Another position that we are looking to fill is a forward with a strong net presence. Carter will only be moved for a legitimate number one goaltender.

Do not bother asking about Mike Richards, Claude Giroux, Danny Briere, James van Riemsdyk, or Chris Pronger

Meet solution!

:edmonton places Nikolai Khabibulin on waivers.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
:bolts

We'll be looking to solidify our defense this offseason, while also trying to acquire a top six winger.

Lecavalier could be had, but we're not treating him as a cap dump, so it needs to be a good offer. Dominic Moore is also on the block.

Stamkos, Hedman, and St. Louis won't be moved. Everything else is fair game, for the most part.

EDIT: Kubina is also available. I'll need another defenseman coming back.

Last edited:

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
:edmonton is hearing all offers for Cogliano and Gilbert Brule. We just aren't quite sure how these two fit into our long-term plans, and are interested to see if we can find someone who is potentially a better fit.

We'd like to get a high quality vet third liner. Also would be willing to add significantly for a top 6 winger with size.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
:blues

Looking to add a #1 center, first and foremost. Also looking to add a top pairing defenseman. Untouchables are Halak, Pietrangelo, Stewart, Tarasenko, and Berglund. Guys like Perron, Oshie, Shattenkirk, Schwartz, and Backes are unlikely to be dealt, but if a high quality top pairing defenseman or 1st line center comes along, one could be moved. Actively shopping Jackman, Coliacovo, and Steen.

We have also re-signed the following RFAs:

Oshie-2 years, 2.75M/year
Berglund-3 years, 3M/year
Crombeen-2 years, 875K/year
Sobotka-1 year, 700K/year
D'Agostini-2 years, 950K/year
Polak-4 years, 2.9M/year
Bishop-1 year, 900K
Hensick-1 year, 700K/year (two-way)
Drazenovic-1 year, 700K/year (two-way)

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:thrashers

Needs:
1) To know where we're playing in 2011-12
2) A top-6 Center
3) A bottom-six Center that can kill penalties and win face-offs
4) A bottom-six defense-first Forward with offensive upside
5) A top-4 big-minute defenseman
6) An enforcer
7) Solid prospects and draft picks

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:isles
After years of re-bulding the NYI is looking to make a run at thr cup.
We will likely build though FA but we are lookig to make some moves to help build a team

Lookig for top 4 d-man
Top 6 wingers

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Hawks looking for 2nd line C or LW

Assets willing to move

LW/RW Troy Brouwer
LW Kyle Beach
C Brandon Pirri
D Dylan Olsen
D Shawn Lalonde
Hawks 1st in 2011 (18th)
Thrashers 2nd in 2011 (36th)
Flames 2nd in 2011 (44th)

RedwingsnCudi13

Aug 25, 2010
:habs

looking to acquire a solid 2nd line Centre.

only untouchables are Plekanec, Subban, Price

Gomez is available :nod:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:nucks

I'm probably going to move Cory Schneider tonight or tomorrow morning.
I'm mainly looking for prospects/picks in return.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
:bolts

The Lightning have announced the re-signing of goaltender Dwayne Roloson, to a 1 year, $2.9M deal. We're also waiting to hear back from a few of our pending RFA's.

We're pleased to welcome back Roloson and we believe he'll continue to be a solid member of our team.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:kings

Available: Dustin Penner, Ryan Smyth, Oscar Moller, Rob Scuderi, Willie Mitchell, Matt Greene, one of Jonathan Quick/Jonathan Bernier
Team Needs: top-six goal scoring forward, top four puck moving defenseman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad