FA Game #3 by CP, RR, and IR4

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Looking to move Mikael Samuelsson for picks/prospects or a cheaper, bottom pairing defenseman. Open to offers for Mason Raymond and Keith Ballard.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Trade Block:

David Legwand
Francis Bouillon
Jordin Tootoo
JP Dumont
Anders Lindback
Joel Ward
Most picks/prospects

And possibly Martin Erat.

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:bolts

Be aware that Ryan Malone has an NMC and will most likely only waive to go to a contender.

Haven't received too many offers for a goalie though.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Gilbert Brule is available.

Starting to get some serious offers for the 1st overall, so get your offers in.

Also, some prospects and Cogliano are available. We're looking for talented players in all positions besides wing basically. Inquire within.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Calgary has 2 solid offers on the table for Robyn Regehr, and his camp will now decide which team he weighs his NTC to head to.

Stay tuned

ive also decided to listen to preliminary offers on Jarome Iginla, but you better be willing to overpay AND be a contending team.

Also, looking to actively move Kipper, Jokinen, Langkow, Hagman and others

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:sabres

Closing in on a deal for a very good addition to our club. Gerbe, Sekera, Butler, Gragani are available (we'd prefer to use them as parts of a package for a top 4 defender). Morrisonn is available for a low level prospect.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Holy ****! I'm a commish!

I'd like to thank my mom for giving me this opputunity, the academy, of course...

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Holy ****! I'm a commish!

I'd like to thank my mom for giving me this opputunity, the academy, of course...

images

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
The Coyotes have been throwing out offers like Jersey Shore throws out grenades.

ANYWAYS. We need a young #1 goaltender for the future. We have multiple teams in trade talk right now for a #1/2 center, a goaltender, and some depth players.

Big names being thrown around are Brett Maclean & Viktor Tikhninov. Who both are in pretty much every deal i've thrown out there.

Defenseman Goncharov, Summers, Aucoin and Alhenov are in trade talks.
Vrbata, Korpioski, Pyatt and both Philly's and Phoenix's 2nd round picks are in play.

Shane Doan has recieved interest, but a deal has fell through, we expect an overpayment for him.

Boedker is OTB, unlikely to be traded, along with Brandon Gormley.
Out first rounder can be moved as well.

YANDLE, HANZAL, TURRIS, OEL ARE NOT BEING TRADED

johnnydollaz89*

Vokoun looking for a playoff contender he knows he can help also a player like Samsonov is looking for a new place to play so get your offers in

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Kings trading block

Smyth = Deal in place pending NMC being waived
Quick = Getting most interest ,, Have some quality offers
Berner = Has a few quality offers

One of Quick or Bernier will be gone some point tommorrow

Looking to improve the Kings offense

johnnydollaz89*

:panthers in talks with 2 teams about possible blockbuster deals stay tuned for more news but another pick could be head to Florida

johnnydollaz89*

We have decided to rebuild and will deal every1 except.for Markstrom Booth Bergfors so PM with offers loking for top prospects 1st round picks and young NHL ready players

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Ummm, my dog deleted the PMs in my Inbox. If you requested an NTC or NMC waive and did not hear back from me, please re-send.

:coyotes waive Kurt Sauer

May I suggest you go ahead and place him on LTIR and save your waiver move. He's been out for 2 full seasons and word is he's done. I won't speak for the other commissioners...but I guess I just did. :)

Last edited:

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:wings

Team Needs: young top-six winger, bottom pairing defensemen, starting goaltender
Available: Valtteri Filppula, Jiri Hudler, Brian Rafalski, Jimmy Howard, 26th + 57th overall
Nope: Pavel Datsyuk, Johan Franzen, Henrik Zetterberg, Danny Cleary, Darren Helm, Nicklas Lidstrom, Niklas Kronwall, Calle Jarnkrok

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->