FA Game #2 by TC, RR, and IR4

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

Big interest in Keith Ballard, and a few offers on the table for Mason Raymond that will be considered. Keep the PM's coming. Samuelsson on the block as well as the rights to Ehrhoff.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
minnesota-wild-playoff-tickets.png

The only untouchable on Minnesota is Mikko Koivu. Everyone else is available although Brent Burns and Niklas Backstrom won't come cheap, would need to get a top line forward as part of any deal for either of them.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
If you are looking to move a #1 center, Columbus is extremely interested. Nash goes nowhere, while Voracek, Umberger, and Johansen will be difficult to get. Mason, Filatov, Brassard, Vermette, Huselius, 8th overall, 38th overall, Tyutin, Russel, Clitsome, Methot, and Dorsette are all available.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Just so everyone knows, I'm in Seattle from Wednesday to Sunday. I'll have somewhat limited internet access. So don't freak out when everybody's favorite person (me) isn't on every minute of every waking hour. :)

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:bruins ASSETS AND NEEDS

ON THE TRADE BLOCK
Tyler Seguin (only in a trade for a young franchise RW or D)
Tim Thomas (won the Vezina 2 times in the last 3 years)
One of Chris Kelly or Rich Peverley
Daniel Paille
9th overall
Other Picks
Prospects

NEEDS
1st line RW
2nd line LW
2nd d-man
Top 4 d-man

PM!

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Stasny is off the market, as ppl aren't even offering value let alone an overpay (20 teams loopking for a 1C and I get ufa rights and d-men...)

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
:wings

Looking to bolster our forward corps. We have everything that everyone else wants, but won't trade it. :laugh:

Available-Hudler, Filppula, Bertuzzi, rights to UFAs(not Lidstrom), Ferraro, picks

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:bruins UPDATE

Tyler Seguin could very well be traded tonight. Don't ask unless you can offer a young franchise defenseman.

Tim Thomas was close to being traded but he refused to waive his NMC. He will only waive to go to a top team in the league. We are looking to acquire a top 6 LW as part of the return.

Daniel Paille and some other players are available. Same thing for picks and prospects.

PM!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->