FA Game #1 Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
The time that this game hypothetically takes place in is the 2012 offseason. Our mock offseason will consist of RFA and UFA re-signings, a 4 round entry draft (based on regular season standings), free agency, and trades. If you have any questions, PM me.

If you are interested, please PM me with a list of 3 teams that you'd like to be the GM of. Respected GMs over the past couple years will have priority in their team selection. Sign up will not necessarily be done on a first come first serve basis. GMs with a bad reputation may or may not be accepted, dependent on the amount of overall interest. If you don't get accepted, move on and sign up again next time. I'm not out to get you nor do I have any personal hatred for anyone. My priority is to get a group of GMs that I feel will be best for the game. I have no interest in letting someone in out of sympathy or to "change things up". If you don't like the way I handle this, then you won't enjoy the game and frankly you shouldn't bother signing up.

Note: Don't expect me to respond to sign up PMs, unless you have a question within it.

Do not post in this thread. It will be left open so I can observe who actually reads the rules. If you post in this thread, you will not get the first team on your list.

Have fun!

**UFA and RFA agents needed!**

defaultFavTeam.png

GM LIST

Eastern Conference

Atlantic Division
New Jersey Devils- bananaz
New York Islanders- IslesRock4
New York Rangers- New York RKY
Philadelphia Flyers- Hollywood Couturier
Pittsburgh Penguins- Cliff Clavin

Northeast Division
Boston Bruins- Peter Griffin
Buffalo Sabres- CaptPantalones
Montreal Canadiens- donghabs98
Ottawa Senators- SixthSens
Toronto Maple Leafs- TribalPhoenix

Southeast Division
Carolina Hurricanes- SwedishMeatballs1990
Florida Panthers- JMcCarthyFC
Tampa Bay Lightning- holden57
Washington Capitals- Backstrom #19
Winnipeg Jets- T_Cage

Western Conference

Central Division
Chicago Blackhawks- Blackhawkswincup
Columbus Blue Jackets- Soli
Detroit Red Wings- Kessel>Seguin +
Nashville Predators- Captain Crossbar
St. Louis Blues- Braden Carlzner

Northwest Division
Calgary Flames- Backlund
Colorado Avalanche- SoundwaveIsCharisma
Edmonton Oilers- Capital Punishment
Minnesota Wild- this providence
Vancouver Canucks- TLinden16

Pacific Division
Anaheim Ducks- HockeyRulez
Dallas Stars- Modo
Los Angeles Kings- C-Saku Koivu MTL
Phoenix Coyotes- RR
San Jose Sharks- GordieHoweHatTrick

Last edited:

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
The time that this game hypothetically takes place in is the 2012 offseason. Our mock offseason will consist of RFA and UFA re-signings, a 4 round entry draft (based on regular season standings), free agency, and trades. If you have any questions, PM me.

If you are interested, please PM me with a list of 3 teams that you'd like to be the GM of. Respected GMs over the past couple years will have priority in their team selection. Sign up will not necessarily be done on a first come first serve basis. GMs with a bad reputation may or may not be accepted, dependent on the amount of overall interest. If you don't get accepted, move on and sign up again next time. I'm not out to get you nor do I have any personal hatred for anyone. My priority is to get a group of GMs that I feel will be best for the game. I have no interest in letting someone in out of sympathy or to "change things up". If you don't like the way I handle this, then you won't enjoy the game and frankly you shouldn't bother signing up.

Note: Don't expect me to respond to sign up PMs, unless you have a question within it.

Do not post in this thread. It will be left open so I can observe who actually reads the rules. If you post in this thread, you will not get the first team on your list.

Read harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad