F Yaroslav Likhachyov - Lokomotiv Yaroslavl, KHL (2019 undrafted)

jvr32

Oct 24, 2016
My early sleeper pick for 2019 draft. Don't see him in any lists. Wonder if he reports. Gatineau might be just fishing.

jvr32

Oct 24, 2016
Moving to Gatineau for next year. Q is going to be really exciting next year with imports suchs as him, Cajkovic, Nussbaumer and Alexandrov.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
You won't see any team efforts from this kid - just, his personal feats. He will either fix it or become another Yakupov.

I don't know about that - Likhachyov made quite some nice passing plays, also was really enthusiastic and successfull at retrieving the puck on a forecheck, doesn't look too selfish to me.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I don't know about that - Likhachyov made quite some nice passing plays, also was really enthusiastic and successfull at retrieving the puck on a forecheck, doesn't look too selfish to me.

Forcheck is another thing, but as to nice passing, I don't remeber any at Hlinka at all. I perfectly remember his game vs Sweden, though, where he tried like 5 times to stickhandle the whole Swedish five, unsuccessfully of course, while Gushchin and Abramov were open and in good positions.

ValeriKamensky

May 8, 2013
He shows a fearless play despite he`s a little bit undersized. This he reminds me Jordan Weal but with better shooting abilities

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad