F - Tomas Mrsic - Medicine Hat Tigers (WHL) (2024 Draft)

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
Mrsic is a guy who I've been following for a while now. Incredibly skilled playmaker and skater who is currently 2nd in CSSHL Pts behind Jesse Heslop and 1 above longtime teammate and potential 2025 top pick Jordan Gavin. Will likely be a 1st round pick in the WHL Bantam Draft.

Any scouting done on him. I've seen some positive talk on him but I'm not sure if it's from being Gavin's teammate or if Mrsic is a good player on his own or both.

Tomas Mrsic at eliteprospects.com

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
Mrsic 2nd in PTS now with 19 and 1st in G in the CSSHL playing with Gavin, who has 22PTS.

Great 1/2 punch for Delta this season

Reactions: Dominance

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Good shot, plays with a lot of energy. Skilled. He's a little small and his skating is probably only average. He's good and likely a round 3-4 guy. Possible he could go 2 or late 1, if he progresses well the next few years.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Good shot, plays with a lot of energy. Skilled. He's a little small and his skating is probably only average. He's good and likely a round 3-4 guy. Possible he could go 2 or late 1, if he progresses well the next few years.
Always appriciate any analysis like this in a players thread - I know that I’m not the only one either.

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
Bit of a disappointing season so far? Just 18 points in 44 games.
I was thinking it could be because Medicine Hat is not a top team but Basha & Lindstrom are doing well. Hope he can rebound. Gonna be a good team with McKenna next year so I hope Mrsic can improve and make that a good team.

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
3A tonight (should be another) he's looked really good the last few games. Not that he's had a bad season, but I expect a bit more from him given he plays on the top PP and gets top 6 minutes. At the very least he should get a look in the late rounds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad