Post-Game Talk: F*** the Penguins | Washington @ Pittsburgh | 1/19/21 7:00 PM ET | NBCSN, NBCSWashington, Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
We gift wrapped both of those games to them. 6 of 8 points, we don’t make a few dumb mistakes that I think Lavi will correct and we have 8 of 8 points. Next

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Let's be honest here. Everyone knows those guys that drag this team down last couple of years. Some already gave up on em, some still hold onto the hope that they somehow will develop or return to their top shape. But all anti heroes on this team are very well known and FO won't do shit about it unless Ovechkin's era comes to an end. It's that simple. They're afraid to do any drastic moves right now because they're prisoners of the idea that they're still contenders with the people they have. They're wrong but don't want to accept it.

They are prisoners? They are tied for the division lead or no? I am really curious now. Not sure that everyone knows who you think needs to go. I sure dont. Tell. Who ?

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
They are prisoners? They are tied for the division lead or no? I am really curious now. Not sure that everyone knows who you think needs to go. I sure dont. Tell. Who ?
I'm not sure that I really need to tell you this if you think a division lead after 4 games means anything. Quite frankly a division lead after 56 games won't mean shit either. It's the substance of their game that matters most for the playoffs. And it's not good for the majority of 60 minute hockey games. Has not been good in about 3 years. That's why they've been getting their asses kicked at the early stages.
But hey, if you ask, why not? Kuzy, Jensen, Vrana and most of the bottom 6 are anchors for different reasons. Kuzy is just a chronical headcase, he just needs his cocaine to be happy at this point. Vrana doesn't know how to score come postseason time, not sure he can ever learn that. Jensen's just sucks at hockey point blank. If you didn't know that then..wow

Last edited:

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I'm not sure that I really need to tell you this if you think a division lead after 4 games means anything. Quite frankly a division lead after 56 games won't mean shit either. It's the substance of their game that matters most for the playoffs. And it's not good for the majority of 60 minute hockey games. Has not been good in about 3 years. That's why they've been getting their asses kicked at the early stages.
But hey, if you ask, why not? Kuzy, Jensen, Vrana and most of the bottom 6 are anchors for different reasons. Kuzy is just a chronical headcase, he just needs his cocaine to be happy at this point. Vrana doesn't know how to score come postseason time, not sure he can ever learn that. Jensen's just sucks at hockey point blank. If you didn't know that then..wow

5.-Fly-fishing-for-beginners.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad