F Sebastian Taliga - Lukko-U16, Finland (Draft 2027)

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Slovak forward, playing in Finland for the Lukko-08 team, being born in 09. He also always plays effectively for the Czech Select.
I don’t lose hope that, having grown up, he associates himself with the Czech team (there is information that he may be considering such an opportunity and there are reasons for this - he played for the Czech Trinec for quite a long time before heading to Finland).

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Slovak forward, playing in Finland for the Lukko-08 team, being born in 09. He also always plays effectively for the Czech Select.
I don’t lose hope that, having grown up, he associates himself with the Czech team (there is information that he may be considering such an opportunity and there are reasons for this - he played for the Czech Trinec for quite a long time before heading to Finland).

Do you know why he moved to Finland? I understand if 17-18 yo guys move abroad to play, but he's only 14.

JustAPleb

Feb 14, 2019
Do you know why he moved to Finland? I understand if 17-18 yo guys move abroad to play, but he's only 14.
He's dad wanted him to play this season in Finland or Sweden. Sebastian joined then Lukko after try-out in summer.

He is currently 168-170 cm so not maybe Slovaks best talent from his age group because of small size. Solid player still.

Reactions: hellwar9 and Kahvi

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
He's dad wanted him to play this season in Finland or Sweden. Sebastian joined then Lukko after try-out in summer.

He is currently 168-170 cm so not maybe Slovaks best talent from his age group because of small size. Solid player still.

Such a young kid playing abroad far away from home, hopefully Lukko has arranged a good host family for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad