F Oscar Fisker Mølgaard - HV71, SHL (2023, 52nd, SEA)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Norweign prospect playing in Sweden I admittedly don’t know much about - could anyone that has seen him play give me a run down on his game, it’s not often that there is a potential Danish NHL draft prospect

Last edited:
Reactions: Frk It

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Interesting to see a high end Danish player, how does he stack up agaisnt other high end danish prospects of the past?

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Small update: has had a phenomenal start to the season statistically - still haven’t gotten a chance to see him play unfortunately, I’m hoping that changes in the next couple weeks.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Has anyone seen him play, and can tell me what his game is like? (Thanks in advance :))

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

And as for his game - he is a great skater that has good top end speed and is quite elusive. Great playmaker and thinks the game very well - finds himself in the right spot at the right time, on both ends of the puck - Could certainly develop into a two way forward at the next level - the tools are there. Isn’t afraid of getting infront of the net either and battling for “garbage goals”

Overall there could be a player here - I can foresee him going from the 3rd round onward.

Reactions: hn777 and bopeep

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013

And as for his game - he is a great skater that has good top end speed and is quite elusive. Great playmaker and thinks the game very well - finds himself in the right spot at the right time, on both ends of the puck - Could certainly develop into a two way forward at the next level - the tools are there. Isn’t afraid of getting infront of the net either and battling for “garbage goals”

Overall there could be a player here - I can foresee him going from the 3rd round onward.

He's pretty much guaranteed a top 60 pick. It's way too early to tell but he might be an established top 9 player in the SHL before january. Coaches trust him and he's part of the dawning turnaround of his team.
Could be a top 20 pick or even higher.

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
He's pretty much guaranteed a top 60 pick. It's way too early to tell but he might be an established top 9 player in the SHL before january. Coaches trust him and he's part of the dawning turnaround of his team.
Could be a top 20 pick or even higher.
Nice to see some are so high on him and the glowing reviews I have seen online in particular. An - I was defenitly being a little more reserved with the top 96 prediction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad