F Ondrej Molnar - Erie Otters, OHL (2023 Draft)

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
He ended season with 60 points in 51 games. To compare Filip Mesar had 47 points in 47 games last season and we see how he played U20 league in 15 years this season. I'm looking at him next season curious.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
He ended season with 60 points in 51 games. To compare Filip Mesar had 47 points in 47 games last season and we see how he played U20 league in 15 years this season. I'm looking at him next season curious.
It will be interesting to see how him and Jencko do in u20 next season. Although that Nitra u20 roster is crowded and loaded with talent. Maybe he goes to Scandinavia

Mato94

Apr 11, 2020
Bratislava, Slovakia
Ondrej might make his debut in Slovak top tier men’s league at the age of 15. GM of HK Nitra Tomáš Chrenko admitted it in an interview for Slovak newspaper Denník Šport.

Reactions: JabbaJabba

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
From what I've seen, Ondrej still doesn't have the physical parameters for men's hockey. Is likely to play a similar number of matches between the men like Simon Nemec last season. Although he is small, he is really fast. He is a good shooter and his shifts are dominant.

Reactions: Mato94

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
He has a really good start to the season. In the junior league he has goal and 3 assists in 3 matches and in the lower men's league he has goal and 2 assists in 2 matches. From what I've seen, each match he gets better and better. With his style of play he reminds me a lot of Gaborik when he was young. Fast skating wing with a good shot.

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
I would add that it will not be his first match among men, he has already played 3 matches in the lower Slovak men's league. Today he should play in the first lineup with good players and today it will be just super cup, but on Friday he should make his debut in the Slovak highest men league.

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
Played very well today, he will definitely get more chances between men after today's match. Also other guys mainly Adam Sýkora (2022 eligible) showed very solid performance, sometimes better than more experienced opponents.

Jabs102501

May 16, 2018
Tomorrow at the age of 15 years, 9 months and 19 days, Ondrej Molnár will become the third youngest debutant in the history of the Tipos Extraliga. He will start in the second line and should have a decent icetime. He should play another match on Sunday.
Third youngest?! Who is the youngest then?

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
Third youngest?! Who is the youngest then?
The youngest is ANDREJ PODKONICKÝ which was a long time ago - 15 years, 4 months 19 days, second is SIMON NEMEC which debuted last season - 15 years, 6 months, 30 days, and ONDREJ MOLNAR which will have its debut tomorrow - 15 years, 9 months and 19 days. For comparison, for example, MARIÁN GÁBORÍK debuted when he had 16 years and 27 days.

Reactions: Ryan Van Horne

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad