F Maxim Cajkovic (2019, 89th, TBL; traded to MIN; traded to PIT)

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Had very special game last Saturday. His team won 3:2 after shootouts. He scored all 3 goals. First one form penalty shot, second one on PP and the last one was a winning shootout goal.

Overall, seems to be a legit prospect for 2019 draft.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Like the little I've seen from him. An interesting prospect for the 2019 draft.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Finished the season with 21 points in 28 games in SuperElit. Very good for his draft -1 season. Will also play for Slovakia as an underager at the U18's.

Reactions: degustator

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Whats his next move, i wonder. Stay in Sweden or go to North America?
He seems very serious about pro hockey (as he should be). I’m going to guess NA, but staying in Sweden and working towards SHL could be a realistic possibility. He’s a top 15 pick for me right now, he’s been very impressive in viewings.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Do Slovak fans consider him a better prospect than Fehervary and Roman? He for sure seems more naturally talented, but how is his 2-way game, compete level?

james12

Mar 31, 2018
Do Slovak fans consider him a better prospect than Fehervary and Roman? He for sure seems more naturally talented, but how is his 2-way game, compete level?

He isn't as complete player as Roman but definitely more solid goalscorer with better play in the offensive zone. However, Roman is more perspective for me right now cause his overall 2-way atributes.

What's more, Čajkovič is just 01 and I hope he'll accelerate his performances next season. He has certain weaknesses that he should work on ( omit leisure skating, and sometimes selfishness). But overally - insane player

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Cajkovic made his name on this tournament. I mean, he wasn't unknown. But only few of us saw him as a top talent. After this U18 he will be well know as a scoring guy. Lets see, what will h show on WCH U 20.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
What position has he been playing at the U-18 and where do people who have seen a lot of him, project him at the NHL level?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad