F Maxim Barbashev - Rimouski Océanic, QMJHL (2022, 161st, NYR)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Maxim Barbashev, forward, brother of NHL:er Ivan Barbashev.

Shoots: left
Height: according to Wildcats website he is 6 feet tall, Eliteprospects lists him at 5 foot 10
Weight: according to Wildcats website its at 175 lbs, Eliteprospects lists him at 154 lbs

DOB: December 18th 2003 (Ivan was born December 14th)
POB: Moscow, Russia

Was drafted 50th overall (Wildcats) in the 2020 CHL import draft.
- got signed by Moncton Wildcats today

His brother Ivan also played in the Q for the Wildcats
(88 goals, 137 assists in 170 games)

- Anyone could give a scouting report -

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So we've started drafting Russian CHL forwards? I'm about to lose it with this drafting strategy. I hope he's one of the few that makes it, but these are DND players for me, unless they are like Svechnikov's.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm not a fan, his brother was way more impressive at the same age.
Don't know why any team would be stupid enough to draft a Russian forward from the CHL, unless it was a no-doubter like Svechnikov.

These guys historically don't turn into good players. Really sad that my team has turned to this strategy of drafting these players. They are essentially wasted picks, as if you really had one less pick in the draft.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Don't know why any team would be stupid enough to draft a Russian forward from the CHL, unless it was a no-doubter like Svechnikov.

These guys historically don't turn into good players. Really sad that my team has turned to this strategy of drafting these players. They are essentially wasted picks, as if you really had one less pick in the draft.
It was a 5th round pick...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad