F Martin Rysavy - HC Vitkovice U20, DHL (2021, 197th, CBJ)

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
I think we’ll need some Czech help here. Super difficult to catch Czech juniors outside of international tournaments. You can have a look at the World Junior A Challenge, but that was obviously a year ago:

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
I think we’ll need some Czech help here. Super difficult to catch Czech juniors outside of international tournaments. You can have a look at the World Junior A Challenge, but that was obviously a year ago:

Rysavy didn't play at the Junior A Challenge though, it was the U17 Challenge he was a part of. Unfortunately, I don't think any recording of the bronze game of said tournament (and the game that Rysavy wins in OT) is available anywhere.

Rysavy is a solid prospect, in the ranking system of Central Scouting he would probably slot somewhere in between the B and C rank at the moment.

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
Rysavy didn't play at the Junior A Challenge though, it was the U17 Challenge he was a part of. Unfortunately, I don't think any recording of the bronze game of said tournament (and the game that Rysavy wins in OT) is available anywhere.

Rysavy is a solid prospect, in the ranking system of Central Scouting he would probably slot somewhere in between the B and C rank at the moment.
Ooops. That makes it worse. My bad.

dryz

Feb 10, 2011
Czechia
Added to Vitkovice A team roster. It's possible he will play today.

UPDATE: Confirmed to play. Starting on the second line.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad