LW Martin Chromiak - Kingston Frontenacs, OHL (2020, 128th, LAK)

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
and you think that would make him a first rounder?
Don’t know, I’m not an nhl scout. I thought cajkovic would be a first rounder and that didn’t happen. I hope he’s a first rounder. I said Martin Fehervary should be a first rounder as well as Erik cernak and that never happened, and look where they are now. I also said matej paulovic had no place in the nhl draft and Dallas ended up selecting him. I also said Christian erhoff was a bonafide scrub. Do u have the answers sway?

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
upload_2019-9-15_0-0-16.jpeg

First of many

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
I’m a little worried about what kind of scoring dukla will put up this year which will hurt martins overall numbers . His ice time is just under 11 mins average through 3 games and I think dukla will struggle to score overall this year.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
I’m a little worried about what kind of scoring dukla will put up this year which will hurt martins overall numbers . His ice time is just under 11 mins average through 3 games and I think dukla will struggle to score overall this year.

Lets see, how it will continue. Nobody expected, that he will be the prime PP player. But there were words, that Dukla will take care of him and give him lot of ice-time.

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
11 minutes is low ice time for player's development.. I hope he will play more in the next games, otherwise he can go abroad

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
11 minutes is low ice time for player's development.. I hope he will play more in the next games, otherwise he can go abroad
He played 13 min last game against Nove Zamky. I saw the game and he played really good hockey and thats most important. Im not worried about him.

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
Added an assist today. Overall very good game by him. I like his speed, forechecking and hes very strong along the boards.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Why can't he get more playing time? It's not like he's playing in the SHL.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Why can't he get more playing time? It's not like he's playing in the SHL.

Hm, why. There are a lot of older players. And believe or not, our top league isnt such beer league, as some will to say. You need skills to play there. Martin Chromiak is still a 17 years old boy between men.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Hm, why. There are a lot of older players. And believe or not, our top league isnt such beer league, as some will to say. You need skills to play there. Martin Chromiak is still a 17 years old boy between men.

Maybe he is just getting warmed up but I am expecting at around .5 ppg if he is to be a first round player. Yes it is a mens league but it is not in the top tier of leagues .

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
Maybe he is just getting warmed up but I am expecting at around .5 ppg if he is to be a first round player. Yes it is a mens league but it is not in the top tier of leagues .
Last game he got just 8 mins of playing time. It’s very confusing especially after the hype this summer from Dukla that he’d be featured in big minutes and on the PP

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
I think he will not be drafted in 1st round. We will be glad for 3rd round.

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
every year the same story for slovak prospects :D
I don't know where it came from , Martin has never been projected as 1st rounder. He is talented, that is without any doubt, but he would need something very special to become 1st rounder and unfortunately, IMO he has not such skill till now. But it does not mean he can not get into NHL once, he needs to work very hard and who knows :)

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
He was a honorable mention in Craig Button ranking. Also one guy from NA Central Scouting said that he is player to watch for 1st round. Its on twitter. Also here for example https://thehockeywriters.com/2020-nhl-draft-rankings-october-fisher/ . Anyway ... Martin is 1st round talent but its difficult for him in Dukla. Maybe OHL? Well see ...
Ok, these are ratings where he was projected as 1st rounder, but there are multiple similar ratings I have seen where Martin was missing in top 31.
I would be very glad when he is drafted as 1st rounder but it is time to remove rose-colored glasses..

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
Ok, these are ratings where he was projected as 1st rounder, but there are multiple similar ratings I have seen where Martin was missing in top 31.
I would be very glad when he is drafted as 1st rounder but it is time to remove rose-colored glasses..
Nobody is wearing them :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->