F Marcel Marcel - HC Plzen, Extraliga (2023, 131st, CHI)

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I'm sure there will be a few GMs who will be willing to gamble on his size. So how is his name pronounced anyway???

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Named the best player of today's quarter-finals (3 pts).

Last edited:

Chara-3

May 7, 2007
Some parents just love to make their kids life miserable...
Actually the opposite.

Marcel is a common first name in Czechia. His father is called Petr Marcel - or is it Marcel Petr? Imagine everyone always asks you what's the first name and what's the surname. His son will never have to answer that question.

Reactions: Egresch

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
What is his middle name?
Not sure if simpleton or just trolling. I´ve seen everything, senile president as head of superpower, 3 day special military operation going for one year, Luke Hughes ranked above David Jiricek, but baptized Czech something else.

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
He reminds me Martin Hanzal (czech ex NHLer). But Marcel is more skilled I'd say and I hope that he's not made of glass like Hanzal was.

Reactions: Czechboy
Mar 12, 2009
Not sure if simpleton or just trolling. I´ve seen everything, senile president as head of superpower, 3 day special military operation going for one year, Luke Hughes ranked above David Jiricek, but baptized Czech something else.
Had an aneurysm trying to parse this.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
He reminds me Martin Hanzal (czech ex NHLer). But Marcel is more skilled I'd say and I hope that he's not made of glass like Hanzal was.
He is certainly not more skilled than Hanzal.

But I like Marcel, if things go well, he could eventually find himself on an NHL squad as a 4th line physical player.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I love this guy... Perfect 4th liner. He's going to go the klapka route... May eventually crack an NHL roster for a season or two.

HagelsBagels

Apr 24, 2021
Nashville, TN
Probably Marcel.
brady-bunch-marcia.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad