LW Malcolm Spence - Erie Otters, OHL (2025 Draft)

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Player too little seen but I have the feeling that he will be the No. 1 in the OHL 2022 draft. Elite prospect to note for the 2025 draft.

Reactions: Dominance

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Surprised this thread has so little posts, Spence would have been the first overall pick in the OHL draft had Misa not been granted ES.

Reactions: Dominance

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Surprised this thread has so little posts, Spence would have been the first overall pick in the OHL draft had Misa not been granted ES.
Agreed, ill add some insight on the type of player he is.

Spence is one of the most dangerous players in his age group. He possesses a great combination of Size, Speed, Skill and Hockey Sense. He isn’t a one dimensional player as he has great vision and play making abilities to go along with his 1-on-1 skills. Spence’s feet are always moving and he battle and competes hard every play. He is just as likely to drive to the net with the puck, unafraid of contact as he is to beat you with a wrist shot off the rush.

Erie is going to love this kid.

Reactions: NOA

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Surprised that there wasn't already a thread, or for some reason my search couldn't find his name.

One of the 2025 draft top prospects, right?
2022 OHL draft 2nd overall pick (Otters)

6 foot 0 / 180 lbs LW / September 22 / 2005 / 15

was over 2.00 ppg in the GTHL u16 last season
- scored a goal in his Otter debut, in preseason game 1.

flamebird

Jul 28, 2007
Dynamic forward, should have no problem in the OHL. If I'm projecting 2 years out, top 10-15 for NHL purposes. Dynamic skater, good skill, and elite finisher. Continued development in the d-zone and a consistent physical edge is needed. Complementary top-6 winger at the pro level.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Hey GermanSpitfire, could you fix the title, his first name is Malcolm, not Malcom,
so that the search actually finds him, thank you.

Scores another point btw. his 4th points already

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
My first thought was he's similar to Jordan Kyrou. Very good hands and speed. Good facilitator and can shoot. Makes quick decisions. More of a complimentary offensive player on a scoring line, but has a lot of offensive ability to play higher up in the lineup. Likely winger and needs to pay more attention to the defensive game. Good chance he could be a first rounder in 2024.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad