F Kirill Dolzhenkov - CSKA Moscow, KHL (2022, 109th, CBJ)

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
It looks like he's 6'7 now, and he's still 15 year old. He has a pretty good IQ and decent hands, skating isn't that great, though, but for such a height at such age it's understandable.

Destopcorner

Apr 29, 2018
Skating ain't bad and will get better with years but man does he have great tools. Special player potential so why is no one talking about him? Some scout will fall in love and Kirill will be long gone before second round imo...

Last edited:

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Skating ain't bad and will get better with years but man does he have great tools. Special player potential so why is no one talking about him? Some scout will fall in love and Kirill will be long gone before second round imo...

Huge forwards are so hard to project . How many 6’7 forwards do you have in the NHL? Plus he’s in Russia . 17th ranked among EU skaters isn’t bad I’d say

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia

I'd say his skating is average at best. A good example of a 6'7 guy who can skate is Tryamkin. Dolzhenkov isn't even close to this level. But he has very good hands and IQ. And what should be added, with his frame he plays skilled not physical hockey.

Destopcorner

Apr 29, 2018
Huge forwards are so hard to project . How many 6’7 forwards do you have in the NHL? Plus he’s in Russia . 17th ranked among EU skaters isn’t bad I’d say
Monsters like Kirill sure are tough to project but since when do projected first rounders have so little attention on these boards ? Yeah he's Russian and all but seems like he's dominates everywhere. Prospect reports are almost non existent on the guy so it's hard to get a good idea.

Destopcorner

Apr 29, 2018
I'd say his skating is average at best. A good example of a 6'7 guy who can skate is Tryamkin. Dolzhenkov isn't even close to this level. But he has very good hands and IQ. And what should be added, with his frame he plays skilled not physical hockey.
Tryamkin is 27... you think he skated that well at 17? He will only get better with time as big frames always do. Captain of many junior national teams. Offensive instincts/hockey IQ can't be learned, it's all about development for this guy. Sounds like he needs more grit which is unfortunate... or maybe he's afraid to kill his junior size opponents :sarcasm:

Last edited:

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Monsters like Kirill sure are tough to project but since when do projected first rounders have so little attention on these boards ? Yeah he's Russian and all but seems like he's dominates everywhere. Prospect reports are almost non existent on the guy so it's hard to get a good idea.

Where is he a projected first rounder? Certainly good numbers in the MHL for d-1 so we'll see how he develops. He seems similar to Detroit's prospect Soderblom

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Where is he a projected first rounder? Certainly good numbers in the MHL for d-1 so we'll see how he develops. He seems similar to Detroit's prospect Soderblom

Dude.... I want to Detroit to draft him and put those 2 on a line together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad