F Juho Nyberg - Ilves U16 Akatemia, U16 Mestis (2029 Draft)

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017

So I was looking through EliteProspects and I found this Finnish player who plays for one of the most notable development programs in the country, in the Ilves development system and has already played a game in the secondary Finnish U16 league already as a 2011 born player notching 2 points in the process. i have skimmed through the league and have noticed that not a single player has ever played a game in the league at his age and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the talent level of this player?

From the surface, it seems like he could be a very promising player out of Finland and I would appreciate any information provided.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu

So I was looking through EliteProspects and I found this Finnish player who plays for one of the most notable development programs in the country, in the Ilves development system and has already played a game in the secondary Finnish U16 league already as a 2011 born player notching 2 points in the process. i have skimmed through the league and have noticed that not a single player has ever played a game in the league at his age and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the talent level of this player?

From the surface, it seems like he could be a very promising player out of Finland and I would appreciate any information provided.

He has played 1 game in a 2nd tier u16 league nobody has ever heard of and you think that is worth making a thread? Ffs he is 12.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
He has played 1 game in a 2nd tier u16 league nobody has ever heard of and you think that is worth making a thread? Ffs he is 12.
Yes, I think it‘s notable. He plays in Ilves system which is one of the best at developing talent in Finland and for a kid his age to be able to play a game up 3 age groups and be the first to ever play in the league at that age is worthy of a thread to find information on the player. I want to see if anyone has information in him.( if he is one of the best in his age group? is his father a coach and that’s why he has played a game?, if he has any connections to relatives that were hockey players etc.) I Tried to find information online but to no avail.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad