F Jesse Kiiskinen - Pelicans, SM-sarja u20 (2023, 68th, NSH)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Finnish forward projects as a top talent of his age group out of Finland. Should be interesting to see what he does going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deam78

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Had a pretty good Hlinka tournament, interested to see how the rest of his season goes.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I wasn’t impressed. Big shot. Little else. He disappointed for me among the hyped Finns.
FZu3svCWAAA_NyI

Best game score of all Finnish players.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hyped lol, where is the hype?

Look above. A few people liked his play. The game score, which I don’t even understand how they track precisely for this tournament, did to. I personally didn’t. He’s 5’11. Average at best skater. Tunnel vision with his shooting. Not a particularly good passer.

It’s one tournament, so I won’t suggest it couldn’t change. I did not agree with the hype though.

Reactions: simonedvinsson

Jukurit

May 16, 2022
Look above. A few people liked his play. The game score, which I don’t even understand how they track precisely for this tournament, did to. I personally didn’t. He’s 5’11. Average at best skater. Tunnel vision with his shooting. Not a particularly good passer.

It’s one tournament, so I won’t suggest it couldn’t change. I did not agree with the hype though.
Yes, but also born in August, so young player for his draft.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I'll be curious if he comes to Seattle.. somewhat decently high NHL pick... I have Absolutely no idea about him

I'm sure he's looked at the players that Seattle has been having on their roster the past handful of years and could definately intrigue him to come

Grealish

Jul 1, 2023
Espoo
I'll be curious if he comes to Seattle.. somewhat decently high NHL pick... I have Absolutely no idea about him

I'm sure he's looked at the players that Seattle has been having on their roster the past handful of years and could definately intrigue him to come
Very unlikely that he comes over for next season. Under a pro contract in Finland and might get a decent role or a chance on the runner-up team in Liiga. Personally don’t see much of a NHL upside for him, but i don’t mind seeing him make it in the show one day.

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad