F Jaromir Pytlik - HC Vitkovice, Extraliga (2020, 99th, NJD)

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Generational talent, they will change the rules for him. First 13 year old in the NHL, book it.

aigledefeu

Oct 30, 2011
quebec
So it will goes like that?
2015 #1 Connor Mcdavid
2016 #1 Sean Day
2017 #1 Adam Tilander
2018 #1 Mathias Emilio Pettersen
2019 #1 Jaromír Pytlík
:laugh: :laugh:

TA1 Sports

@TA_Stephenson
Dec 3, 2011
Halifax NS
www.ta1sports.com
My girlfriend is pregnant, and we just got the ultrasound footage back and let me tell you guys! Kid has an amazing skill set! His first step is elite, and the shot on the kid... pro calibre!

2031 1st overall NHL draft pick for SURE! I'll upload the ultrasound footage to youtube ASAP!

Reactions: Killerjas

lamini

Nov 30, 2011
Prostějov
Considering Pytlík translate as Baggins, if he's relative of Bilbo and Frodo, size may be problem for him at draft :p:

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Hope this kid has practised that much because he's madly in love with the sport and not because he has parents hellbent on having a millionaire NHL player son. He's really good though, wonder where he'll be in a few years.

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
Way too early to talk about the draft or nhl potential or anything but I will say that his skating technique is absolutely filthy for someone so young... smooth, calm, almost effortless strides and transitions and excellent on his edges.. I guess he can stickhandle a little bit too

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
He has some darn nice skating ability. The way he's able to maneuver his skates on his edges shows that he has a lot of leg strength already and seems Crosby-like in the way he's able to do that. Obviously too early to tell his NHL potential but he has a nice headstart.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
You know you're getting old when a kid who was not even born when you graduated high school is being discussed for possible selection in a future NHL draft.

That said good luck to him, but it's 6 yrs. away. A lot could happen by that time.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
well it looks like he will always be an above average skater and stick handler, he has the talent, the question as he gets older is can he play the game.

obviously a long ways away

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Pretty impressive skill set for a kid that young. Should be a good player but way too early to tell.

Agreed, what I liked most was that he was able to do everything with his feet moving at top speed, something scouts are always looking for.

I only watched the second video, but I was also impressed with his linemate #24. He too has some sharp looking skills and he made quite a few intelligent plays offensively.

Babula

May 31, 2012
In start of the second video is proclamation in Czech language :the aim of this video is not highlight or idealize individual person. Only shows the effectivity of training on Jaromír example.

That is a pretty questionable imo. I know about Koys case here on HFboards. The thoughts about prospects may be turn to overrated them sometimes...

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
In start of the second video is proclamation in Czech language :the aim of this video is not highlight or idealize individual person. Only shows the effectivity of training on Jaromír example.

That is a pretty questionable imo. I know about Koys case here on HFboards. The thoughts about prospects may be turn to overrated them sometimes...

It`s getting pretty frickin` ridicilous :laugh: REALLY PEOPLE 2019 draft are you insane? come back in 5 years then we will be able to even start talking about pytylik,jesus :help:

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
It`s getting pretty frickin` ridicilous :laugh: REALLY PEOPLE 2019 draft are you insane? come back in 5 years then we will be able to even start talking about pytylik,jesus :help:

HF stands for Hockey's Future. You clearly are on the wrong forum if you are getting mad about people talking about future players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->