LW Jan Mysak - Hamilton Bulldogs, OHL (2020, 48th, MTL, traded to ANA)

CzechFanMartin

Oct 23, 2018
Krnov
Reactions: Wooren

Renmar

Nov 23, 2018
Krnov
Litvinov should send him to Chance liga to play over 15 minutes and get some confident to his game, he didn't get a point in like last 20 matches in Extraliga, that's little bit disappointing when we consider how he was doing on the beginning of the season, hope that he gets better in near future.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
What do you think is the best developement path for him for next season? Stay in Litvinov , move to NA like Zadina or move to another European country like Pastrnak, Vrana?

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
What do you think is the best developement path for him for next season? Stay in Litvinov , move to NA like Zadina or move to another European country like Pastrnak, Vrana?
If he gets top 6 + PP time with Litvinov, stay there. Or just move to Sweden, that's also a good path. Not a fan of him going to the CHL, even though he might dominate and really raise his draft status.

Renmar

Nov 23, 2018
Krnov
Playing today in ELJ and after first period he has 2 goals and one assist. I wish he can also get some points in Extraliga finally after a long time.

Wooren

May 17, 2015
Prague
Mysak recently came back from a nearly two month injury, recorded a hattrick in U19 league game and 0+2 in 3 Extraliga games. He now ranks 3rd in U17 Extraliga players since 99/00 season, behind only Hudler and Zacha.
Considering the pre-draft hype Zacha and Hudler (I believe) got, I am slightly surprised there's not much talk about Mysak. What he is doing is pretty unique and I think if Mysak were of a different nationality, he would be a household name for the 2020 draft by now.

yG1JG2b.png

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Looked like a good player from what I saw at the WHC-17. Nice speed and showed high-level flashes of offensive ability, although he didn't dominate. I wouldn't put him in that top tier of 6-8 players, but I think he could be a top ten pick, and should end up going in the top 15, if he has a good season. In other words, he should go around where Necas was picked.

Wooren

May 17, 2015
Prague
Four games into Playout round (a round to determine who will play in relegation round) and Mysak has 3+4. Not only he has already matched his totals from the regular season, he is also the 2nd most productive player in the Playout. He is playing against weaker teams obviously, but it's still very impressive. His ice-time got higher and he has also been moved to the 2nd centre position. Can't wait to see him at the U18s.

lostinwarsaw

A Slovak living in Belgium
Feb 26, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
I decided to go watch him play today, had been hearing good things so I made the way over from Bratislava. Man o man is this kid talented. I’ve never quite seen a 16 year old player who plays with such great consistency from shift to shift. He does so many things right on the ice. Add to the fact he does this in the top men’s league. He should be considered a potential top 5 pick in 2020.

Reactions: czech

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad