F Jake O’Brien - Toronto Jr. Canadiens, GTHL U16 (2025 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Projects as one of the top ‘07’s to come out of Ontario at this point in time. He has great vision and is always in the right place at the right time to create a play. He skates well and seems to be a fantastic all around player. We’ll see how things pan out in the future for the kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dominance

dalewood12

Oct 9, 2017
I saw O’Brien play a few times this year. I agree with OP that he has great vision and is really smart with the puck.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Congrats to him and his teammates. Great year. well deserved MVP. Having said that in my opinion Brady Martin was the most impressive player in this tourney.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Being a fan of the Montreal Canadiens, I follow their prospects , including Florian Xhekaj. And I notice in his team the Brantford Bulldogs a right-handed center Jake O'Brien. He will be available for drafting in 2025 and he is currently producing a point per game. Can anyone tell me more about him? He seems destined to be a late 1st round or 2nd round pick.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Being a fan of the Montreal Canadiens, I follow their prospects , including Florian Xhekaj. And I notice in his team the Brantford Bulldogs a right-handed center Jake O'Brien. He will be available for drafting in 2025 and he is currently producing a point per game. Can anyone tell me more about him? He seems destined to be a late 1st round or 2nd round pick.

i've been impressed though my focus is always on Xhekaj, I have liked what i've seen from O'Brien though he will need to add some mass. I also would be interested in Luca Testa in the later rounds. That's a well coached team imo, I wonder how long before the NHL comes calling.

Reactions: Nevins

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I was just about to post the other day this thread seems awfully quiet for a highly picked 2007 born 16 year-old doing a PPG right out of the chute. The Bulldogs seem pretty loaded up front and the measurables are still slight but statistically, he certainly is one of the most impressive 07’s in the entire CHL.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
i've been impressed though my focus is always on Xhekaj, I have liked what i've seen from O'Brien though he will need to add some mass. I also would be interested in Luca Testa in the later rounds. That's a well coached team imo, I wonder how long before the NHL comes calling.
Thanks

Reactions: montreal

dalewood12

Oct 9, 2017
Impressive season for O'Brien:

1711556142952.png

via Twitter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad