F Jaden Lipinski - Vancouver Giants, WHL (2023, 112nd, CGY)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
6742.jpg

Forward Jaden Lipinski, from Scottsdale, Arizona. 2023 Draft Eligible.
Big kid, 6 foot 3, 200 lbs, shoots right, December born. 16 years old

11 goals, 14 points in 10 games so far this season for the Coyotes
Leads his team in goals and points, is 2nd in goals & points in the league
4th in ppg.

When the season in the BCHL starts, plays for the Wenatchee Wild? (or 21-22?)
BCHL League Site

WILD SIGN FORWARD JADEN LIPINSKI FOR 2021-22 SEASON

jaden lipinski, scouting report - Google Search

--

I think he is a keeper!.

Last edited:

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Surprised this thread is so short and I almost never hear his name, 6'3 draft eligible forward with a pretty intriguing skillset putting up solid numbers

He's not a first round talent, and is a bit overshadowed by Honzek. He may be worth a pick in the lower rounds. Very good faceoff guy with underrated offensive skills.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
He's similar to Ostapchuk that he started somewhat slow but is coming on strong and has a interesting size/skill combo. Right now I have him 3-5 range but could see him rise into the 2nd if he keeps it up

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
The more I read about this kid, the more I like him. Underrated pick with the other exciting prospects Calgary picked up recently IMO with Honzek, Morin and Suniev being pretty sexy picks just before him.

Jaden Lipinski: From the Desert to Stampede City - Vancouver Giants

I don't know how is game is modeled, but if he was slack jawed meeting Shane Doan as per the article, I'd have no issues with him aiming in that direction at all.

Based on what I've read, maybe the Flames could end up trying to train him to be like a Hathaway type player. That's not bad either. I can't help but think we could end up quite successful training Lipinski to be an NHL calibre player. I'm quite happy with what I think Calgary is trying to do with their training and development of prospects under Conroy.

Reactions: UpsideHockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad